You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jolene Hancock

I began treatment with Dr. Hancock in 2014. She has helped guide me from the brink of suicide and helped me gain the confidence to fight to stay positive and move forward every day. She is down to earth, empathetic and keeps up to date on a whole host of medications. and their uses. She then uses this vast knowledge base along with her common sense to help her patients heal and become healthy. The receptionist Renee is as kind, caring and helpful as Dr. Hancock.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Absolutely amazing! Helpful and a real breath of fresh air.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I've just seen Dr. Hancock for a 1 hr visit. She was very down to earth, friendly and knowledgeable. I felt very at ease discussing some of the worse moments in my life. She explained treatment options with me and I left feeling very excited about my future.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Hancock is one of the most down to earth and caring physicians I have ever met. She is sometimes delayed with appointment times, but the short wait is worth it. Any punctuality issues are usually due to the fact that she is taking the needed time to care for another patient she is seeing that day. Which could be you, one day.... Dr. Hancock explains things well and constantly considers the best course of treatment to take for each individual patient - no "cookie cutter" treatment! I highly reccommend Dr. Hancock to anyone seeking an extremely knowledgeable and caring Psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Fantastic Psychiatrist and Reception!! Has completely turned my life around.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very intelligent and insightful. Treats patient with the utmost respect

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

She is the best thing that ever happened to me. Extremely caring and helpful

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Jolene Hancock's Credentials

• Memorial University of Newfoundland (Grad. 2002)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I began treatment with Dr. Hancock in 2014. She has helped guide me from the brink of suicide and helped me gain the confidence to fight to stay positive and m..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Hancock for several years now and have never had a hitch with her. She saved my life. She is one of the best out there."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely amazing! Helpful and a real breath of fresh air."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've just seen Dr. Hancock for a 1 hr visit. She was very down to earth, friendly and knowledgeable. I felt very at ease discussing some of the worse moments in..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Hancock. She is patient and kind and allows you to have input on how she can treat you. "

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Three words. Saved my life. She is the one of the kindest people I've ever met. I am so lucky to have been referred to her."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hancock is one of the most down to earth and caring physicians I have ever met. She is sometimes delayed with appointment times, but the short wait is wor..."

January 12, 2015
  • City changed from "St. John" to "St. John''s"

December 30, 2013