Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Slade

Dr. Slade has been my psychiatrist for 3 years now, she is excellent. Provides evidence based care and is up to date on all the newest research and medications. She will not give up and always has a suggestion. Makes you feel at ease in the office. Renee at the front is also great and has always gotten back to me when I call with questions/issues. Never had an issue with Dr. Slade or the clinic. Sometimes she is behind, especially at thee end of the day, but I dont mind.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

I honestly can’t say enough good things about Dr. Slade. She is an absolute wonderful psychiatrist to have. She genuinely cares, is really in tune with what is going on and genuinely cares. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without her being such a great psychiatrist!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

She's excellent! Listen and knows what questions to ask to help you along. Gives thorough explanation of medications. Knows her stuff plus is extremely likeable and relatable. Makes you feel at ease like you're seeing a psychologist instead of a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Dr. Slade has been my psychiatrist for two years now. She is phenomenal in her field. I have several mental health diagnoses and my symptoms have been difficult to control. She hasn’t given up looking for ways to help me. She is the only psychiatrist that I’ve met that I trust. I swear she can glance at me in the waiting room and tell what kind of appointment we were going to have that day. She’s advocated for me on many occasions, especially when hospital admissions are necessary. I can’t say enough good things about her. This doctor has saved my life and my qualify of life.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Fantastic doctor, really interested in helping her patients.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr. Slade is honestly an angel on this earth. She's incredibly easy to open up to, and I never fear being judged or ridiculed. She has helped me in so many ways in the year I've been seeing her, and I am so grateful to be her patient. She is well worth the wait time to see her.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Can't say enough about Dr. Slade. I have been seeing her for at least a couple of years now, and I have been "gifted" with treatment resistant depression and other co-morbid disorders, and she is the only person I have had any faith in. She's progressive, open to trying new things, and takes a very patient-centric approach, which is critical considering psychiatric illness is so individualized. If you get the opportunity to see Dr. Slade, do not pass it up.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr. Slade is an excellent psychiatrist. You can tell that she really cares about the wellbeing of her patients. She is also very friendly and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

I am so happy that she is my psychiatrist. She has helped me so much and I've only had 2 sessions with her so far. I cannot say enough good about this woman.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Dr. Salde is absolutely phenomenal. I can't say enough good things about this woman. I have never had another Psychiatrist or Physician who displays the level of care I have experienced at her clinic. You can really feel her listening to you when you're talking, you can feel that she really cares about you as her patient. She conducts herself in a professional yet personable way too which makes her easy to talk to. She is very knowledgeable and clearly has a good head on her shoulders. She also has a good sense of humour which is the icing on the cake. I always leave my appointments with her with a smile on my face. While I know she has a waitlist I always recommend her to people close to me who are struggling with mental disorders as I think it's worth the wait to see a quality Psychiatrist over having a Family Doctor prescribe drugs during a 5 minute appointment and showing you the door.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. Cynthia Slade's Credentials

• Memorial University of Newfoundland (Grad. 2002)

Oxford