Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Slade

She is the best psychiatrist I have ever known. She has helped me so much and I highly recommend her to anyone seeking help

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Very patient and persistent in trying to find a treatment that works. Takes extensive notes. Good sense of humour and very practical/down to earth.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Because this field is required and I'm required to post a quota of characters, I will do so with discontent!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

A fabulous doctor. The first one who was able to diagnose me correctly.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Very supportive..listener beyond describable...never met anyone like her...I ran from others growing up...due from Trauma/abductions twice my life..and today Ptsd....I'm in my own war every moment...coming to grips isn't easy..I don't like titles..but no title with her..just my Name and a Friendly Smile....for the very first time my entire life...I actually Stayed..instead of running...and its all in how things are approached...and she's a Diamond who's trying to guide me through my ordeals...and Dr.Cynthia Slade still puts up with me not looking at her directly...that's a problem I've always had...I can't look at eyes as its reminders of my trauma..but trying...one of the best care and guidance I've received...And her Staff...Just Beautiful People...I'd Recommend Dr.Cynthia Spade to anybody...great support system...

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Best care I have had anywhere. Professional, prompt and caring.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Slade is an excellent psychiatrist. She has listened to what I have to say and treated me like I am an equal participant in my treatment. She has been timely, very respectful and is aware of the fact I have to watch the costs of my meds. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Excellent. Gentle, firm, humorous. Accessible - invites you to call if in difficulty. Very conscious of costs of treatment. Very prompt without rushing patients through appointments. Persistent in adapting treatments to find most appropriate one. I expect she has saved a number of lives.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Excellent service...kind and patient...she knows her craft and bless her and those who truly care about another...to be in this type of field..

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Such a helpful doctor. She is prompt and dedicated to both her work and patients, with a kind and caring attitude unparalleled by other doctors I've seen.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Cynthia Slade's Credentials

• Memorial University of Newfoundland (Grad. 2002)