Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Slade

I feel the need to cancel out the preceding review. I've been a patient for several years. Dr. Slade is no-nonsense, but at the same time warm, humourous and non-judgmental. She's persistent and I have never felt any frustration from her due to a lack of progress. She spends extra time when necessary, but doesn't waste time in idle chat. I find her a skilled and knowledgeable practitioner, and feel lucky I was accepted as a patient.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

She gave up on me instead of trying to help me. She's cold and hard to talk to. She has my prescription written up before I go in to see her.USELESS! USELESS! USELESS!! She also tries to see more patients than she can per day. She is fee for service so the more patients she sees, them more money she makes.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

A spectacular clinic. Dr Cynthia slade is a joy to consult with.. she has sorted out a great deal of issues that other doctors have not had the patients to delve into for me. I look forward to seeing her every two weeks... if there were more doctors as dedicated to their craft as she is, we would have a great system.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

She is the best psychiatrist I have ever known. She has helped me so much and I highly recommend her to anyone seeking help

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Very patient and persistent in trying to find a treatment that works. Takes extensive notes. Good sense of humour and very practical/down to earth.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Because this field is required and I'm required to post a quota of characters, I will do so with discontent!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

A fabulous doctor. The first one who was able to diagnose me correctly.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Very supportive..listener beyond describable...never met anyone like her...I ran from others growing up...due from Trauma/abductions twice my life..and today Ptsd....I'm in my own war every moment...coming to grips isn't easy..I don't like titles..but no title with her..just my Name and a Friendly Smile....for the very first time my entire life...I actually Stayed..instead of running...and its all in how things are approached...and she's a Diamond who's trying to guide me through my ordeals...and Dr.Cynthia Slade still puts up with me not looking at her directly...that's a problem I've always had...I can't look at eyes as its reminders of my trauma..but trying...one of the best care and guidance I've received...And her Staff...Just Beautiful People...I'd Recommend Dr.Cynthia Spade to anybody...great support system...

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Best care I have had anywhere. Professional, prompt and caring.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Slade is an excellent psychiatrist. She has listened to what I have to say and treated me like I am an equal participant in my treatment. She has been timely, very respectful and is aware of the fact I have to watch the costs of my meds. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Cynthia Slade's Credentials

• Memorial University of Newfoundland (Grad. 2002)