Ratings for Dr. Edward A. Lloyd

Do. Lloyd is wonderful. What else can I say? He is exactly what you would want and expect a family doctor to be......................................rare in these times!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Great guy. Asks questions and most importantly he listen's

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Lloyd for 2 years He is always very pleasant, knowledgeable, and takes the time to answer our questions and make us feel at ease. He takes your concerns and issues seriously. The staff there is also very pleasant and I've never had an issue scheduling an appointment or getting a call back if I needed it. Overall, it is a great place physician's office - well run, good atmosphere, and a nice one-stop shop. Any time I've needed a referral to a specialist, the doctors I've been referred to have also been all top-notch as well. I recommed Dr. Lloyd and the other physcicans at this practice to my friends and neighbors.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Great doctors! Staff was a little unorganized, but the doctors were awesome. Whole family goes there now!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Edward A. Lloyd's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1996)