Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Bauer

I luv Dr Bauer he always listens and answer my questions and can very quickly come to an accurate diagnosis. He is incredibly smart and always upbeat with a calming demeanor. Most of my friends have switched to him over the years and we all rave about him !

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Dr. Bauer is awesome, i would highly recommend him to anyone in search of a highly professional and caring physician. The staff there are extremely nice and helpful. Dr. Bauer is my favorite physician that I've seen in my 50+ years.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr Bauer is great but he is not that easy to see at a moments notice because so many people want to see him. I am lucky to be a concierge patient of his so I can contact him whenever I need! He is full of knowledge and always listens and includes me in my treatment decisions.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Love Dr. Bauer he really cares about my well being and is very knowlegable. Very patient and listens to all concerns. He is super nice, and has addressed all my health concerns. He also, responds well to messges on the portal. He has helped me greatly, and has helped me take better care of myself. Thank you Dr. Bauer, keep up the good work !!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

We love Dr Bauer. He is always very engaged and helpful and explains everything really good. I started seeing him 2 years ago after hearing my parents always rave about him. I have an appointment this week to discuss my thyroid and hormones and know I will leave happy.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

He started me on a few hormones 6 weeks ago - a capsule, a gel and an easy injection. My entire life and personality are better. I see him tomorrow afternoon for an appointment and can't wait to let Dr Bauer see the NEW ME!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Very busy office but staff is excellent and Dr Bauer is soooo helpful and a great problem solver who actually listens cares and takes the time necessary that his patients need. 😁🙏🏼

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Impecable office, happy and friendly staff, compassionate , smart , helpful and empathetic doctor with a personality!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Educated, Trustworthy, Compassionate & Honest!👍👍 .

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

First visit today. I work for the fire dept and a lot of the dept sees Dr Bauer - great office - great doctor - real down to earth and honest person. Staff was all very friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Steven R. Bauer's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1995)