Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Borkoski

I have been searching for Dr. B. since he left SE Med. I cut off any affiliation with them since they are useless and herd you in and out like cattle. Dr. B. was caring, attentive, listened, and wanted you to understand what was going on with you. I miss his great attitude and wish he was back here in Gainesville. But I am willing to travel to his new location.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

The most caring dr. I have had..listens and does an awesome job...

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

I was under the care of Dr. Borkoski when he was with S.E. Psychology group in Ocala Fl. He was very attentive, caring and professional. He listened and took his time with me answering all my questions. It's rare to find a Dr. that has such a passion and concern for his patients. I have brain damage issues resulting from an explosion which I will always have but he gave me some coping skills and told me what to expect and educated me to help with my issues. Thank You Dr Borkoski

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr B is the best MD I have ever had or been around. I'm in the healthcare field and work with many MDs, He is wonderful, makes sure he completely takes care of you. SIMED did not deserve him. I hope soon he will be practicing in Gainesville or nearby so I can return to him. Please if anyone hears where he is post it. I'm not going back to SIMED, I saw one of their other MDs and he was so cold. Dr Borkoski please let us know where you are practicing.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I've Know Dr. B for almost three years now. He has been my Dr. for that long. He has found problems that I had where other Doctors have just passed them off. he is very caring and attentiave to his paientents needs. I just wish that I could find him again so that I could go back to him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Brokoski is the most amazing docotor I have ever met. He is so full of life. He is truly concerned about his patiences. I have been on this computer searching for him. I will go to him for my needs. He is no longer with Southeastern Meds. If anyone has any idea of his loction please post. He is the best. Peggy Sue

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Borkoski has diagnosed and treated me after a misdiagnosis by another doctor. 2 years later I was in a horrible auto accident with nerve damage and Dr. B was my physician of choice. His affable personality, crazy sense of humor, professionalism and spot-on diagnosing makes him great doctor I recommend to friends. As my nerve damage is permanent, I continue to see him every 6 weeks, but if I need him sooner, his office makes sure I can get squeezed in on the schedule. Sometimes his appointments run late but it is because he spends quality time with patients, not just in and out. If you are new to the Gainesville area and are looking for a neurologist, I highly recommend Dr. Borkowski!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey Borkoski is kind, intelligent, listens, explains, has a great personality. Really he is best doctor I have ever had! I was so impressed by the amount of time he spent thoroughly explaining my condition to me. I was feeling frustrated and confused by the many doctors that misdiagnosed my condition. Dr. Borkoski accurately diagnosed my condition quickly and with confidence. I am very grateful to finally get the appropriate medical treatment and relief I so desperately needed. I would enthusiastically recommend him to anyone. L

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr. B is an outstanding doctor. I trust him 100%. He is very caring about his patients and will take the time necessary to address any concerns. The staff in Ocala is WAY better than the staff he has in Gainesville. SIMED is responsible for the staff issues, I do not believe he has any control over that. But my opinion is he is the best neurologist around :)

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Staff totally mean, arrogant and rude. Can't comment on Doctor as I never got past the staff. Made phone appointment for 10:30, was told to come 15 min early for paperwork which would make eta of 10:15. Office called to verify appointment which they said was 11:00, tried to clarify, rude woman insisted the appointment was 11:00. Just agreed to shut her up. Arrived at appointment at ORIGINAL appointment time just to be safe, filled out all the required papers, they made copies of D/L, insurance card, etc. At 11:30, still waiting, went up to receptionist and asked about appointment and was told my appointment would be delayed a little as the Doctor was with a patient and had another before me. When I asked about my supposed appointment time of 11:00, I was told that I WASN'T asked to come in so early and my appointment wasn't until 11:30 anyway.....I just walked out.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey P. Borkoski's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in New Smyrna Beach, FL