Ratings for Dr. Edward A. Cutler

Dr. Cutler has been helpful to my entire family, for generations. He was my Mothers doctor as a child then mine, and has seen my daughter as well. He not only takes care of his patients well being but also their mental and emotional difficulties that life throws at them. He always picks up the phone and answers any concerns I have. Whether about myself or my daughter, even though I now live hours away. Anyone is lucky to have a doctor with such care and passion for his work.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Cutler listens and asks alot of questions. If my child is good at getting them in the office. Dr. cutler also see's the kids every month to see how their medicine is working and want's to know if there are any problems he needs to know about. I can call and always talk to him which is nice when you need anything.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

Dr. Edward A. Cutler is an extremely knowledgable and competent pediatrician. He has a wonderful relationship with his young patients, joking with them, and making them feel comfortable with a physician. Dr. Cutler is always accessible, whether by telephone or in person. He consistently accommodates the patient's schedule regardless of any personal inconvenience. As a physician he welcomes all to his practice. He is the "Mother Teresa" of Columbus, serving the poorest population with kindness and love. Dr. Cutler is passionate about the practice of medicine. He provides the highest quality of service, going beyond what anyone would expect. As the parent of a special needs child, Dr. Cutler thoroughly researched my daughter's rare condition. He was informative and exceeded my expectations in attending my child and addressing my concerns. Dr. Cutler's concern for the welfare of others extends beyond his office doors. He has volunteered many hours in guiding troubled children.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Edward A. Cutler's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1976)

Healthnet