Ratings for Dr. Gregory Fedele

Dr. Fedele is a wonderful doctor. He really took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. My results are incredible and I'm so glad I went with him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I am vey pleased with the outcome of my surgery. Dr. Fedele has actually changed my life in more ways than one. He went above and beyond! I was nervous my first intial visit, but after speaking with him again I became more comfortable. Dr. Fedele is very good at what he does, and knowledgable. I was actually referred to him from a friend of mine, and the outcome of her surgery was great as well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fedele to anyone. Thanks Fedele, you are truly amazing!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I felt very rushed through my appointment for laser to my face. The Dr. said the numbing cream would help, but I don't think it did. He went very fast with the laser and it caused a large amount of pain, I think he pretended not to hear my when I asked if we could stop. After my appointment I got large blisters all over my nose, and when I telephoned the office they told me it was normal. Now that its healed up the red spots that should be gone are dark purple and are more noticeable. When I asked Dr. Fedele if we should do the laser again he said that we could and it would take the color away, but that he would charge me 160 again. I cant afford that much money for something that may not work for the second time, or walk around with a blister the size of a walnut on my nose.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007