Ratings for Dr. Byron F. Lake

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Lake was recommended to us before we moved to Grass Valley, and we were lucky enought to be accepted as patients. My husband and I thought he was wonderful; caring, knowledgeable and thorough. We just moved away after 7 years and we miss him greatly. Chuck & Linda Eckerman

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Byron Lake is a wonderful doctor who not only takes the time to listen, but also gives wonderful advice. I have never heard of any such comments as bad as the ones listed below, and find them inaccurate. I too have been very close to him for over 18 years and have only been treated with kindness and concern, both from him and from his staff. I have also done my best to be the kindest and most obliging patient that I could possibly be, and I think that THAT is what has made my relationship with him so good. He has pulled me through so much in the last few years and I am eternally grateful to him. I would never switch to another doctor for the world, and know many others who have reassured me that they feel the same way.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Very disappointed in the service I received. The office staff was extremely unsympathetic and uncaring. The physicians aide was totally unprepared to treat my problem, and I am sitting here with terrible pain, and need to find a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

After 18 yrs of being a loyal patient, and going thur prostate cancer, Dr. Lake sent me a letter one day stating that I was not "a good fit." No explanation, no return of phone calls. This was after my attempts to get results of a cholesterol test - having called his office and been treated most unprofessionally and rudely. His staff told me that they didn't know the results after weeks of taking the test and screaming at me when as suggested maybe the results were lost. I asked to talk to Dr. Lake who up to then was a very trusted and likable doctor who I got along with very well for 18 years, or so I thought. I never received a call from Dr. Lake nor did his staff call to re-schedule the cholesterol test. I am a 56 year old man with high cholesterol in the 240 range so I was concerned with getting the results. Until this happened I would have rated Dr. Lake very highly, not now due to this unilateral treatment on his part and the rude treament of his staff.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

Always concerned, takes time to LISTEN. He works hard to fix what's wrong and follows up.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Dr. Byron F. Lake's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Grass Valley, CA