Dr. Marlowe was highly recommended to me when we moved here a year ago as a wonderful doctor for my 7 yr old daughter. We were not disappointed in either Dr. Marlowe, Dr. Marrs (his partner) or his staff. We have found him to be very knowledgeable, compassionate and kind. He always makes the effort to make my daughter feel comfortable and treats us with the utmost respect. He has worked us into his busy schedule numerous times for unplanned visits which we appreciate. I don't mind sitting in a waiting room with other patients (adults or children) even if it must be longer than I anticipated because I understand that he is providing the same level of expertise and care to someone else who needs it and will do the same for my child when he sees her. I highly recommend Dr. Marlowe.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I had tried for 3 days to get someone to help me with a painful and very swollen gland. A friend referred me to Dr. Marlowe and they got me in the next morning. He took time to listen, explain and plan a course of action while making me feel like I was his only patient.I have more work coming but feel confident that Dr. Marlowe will do his best to take the right course of action to eliminate my problem.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I Waited over one hour to see Dr. Marlowe. Kids making lots of noise in the waiting room. I have obstructive and central sleep apena which Dr suggested 5 surgeries to be done at the same time. Being an unhealthly senior decided to do the septoplasty first. Doctor refused to do just one without the other for no other reason that he would not make as much money.Also the staff was terrible as far as finding out what my insurance whould cover. Gave me inaccurate information and were vere rude.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Marlowe is a consumate professional with an excellent sense of humor and superb chairside manner. I had a horrible ear infection including bleeding from my ear for months after serious pneumonia. I was able to make an immediate appointment and received the BEST of care. After 2 weeks, my months of suffering were ended. I did NOT have insurance, but the costs for office visits and treatment were most reasonable. I would most highly recommend Dr. Marlowe to everyone. He is simply THE BEST!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Marlowe is a most unusual doctor. He treats you like a friend (even when you first visit) and is very caring....and knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

I had lost 95% hearing in my right ear 65% in my left. I saw Dr. M he did surgery that was 10 yrs ago. I trusted my life to him. Was and still very grateful to him. As I had been to 14 other doctors that suggested hearing aides would be my only solutions. Dr M found the problem and solved it.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I can't say enough good about Dr. Marlowe. He worked me in to his busy schedule on a Friday and tried very hard to alleviate the shooting pains in my head. The next day I was fine. He knows what to do and does it.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

One of the best. I had stage 4 tonsil cancer, he handled me, my wife and still does. He has ALWAYS been there for me. He is outstanding at what he does. I have trusted him with my life and would do it again without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

I have no experience like the woman above mentions and I have seen this doctor 15 times in the last 6 years. He has always showed, squeezed me in when I needed him, and he is above all an excellent and caring doctor. He is not consumed by the business, but rather by taking take of people. I have a difficult case and I have been to the best in this country. His diagnosis was the best. -DP

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Dr. Andrew M. Marlowe's Credentials

AARP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marlowe was highly recommended to me when we moved here a year ago as a wonderful doctor for my 7 yr old daughter. We were not disappointed in either Dr. Ma..."

September 29, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=134935'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=134935'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014