Ratings for Dr. Elliot Danziger

i got there around 10 and he was great. everyone was very nice. i left by 10:30. great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

I waited for ever with an appointment. when I was asked to make follow-up appointment I asked when the least busiest time was they said in the morning. I made the earliest appointment and got there 15 minutes early. I waited 1 hour. I asked to speak to the office manager. she apologized and had me see the doctor. I will never go back there. Nice guy but didn't help me much with my issue. I would not recommend at all

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Yes....you wait forever. Even his first appointment of the day starts over 1/2 hour AFTER the scheduled time. Is he that good that we should wait so long to see him?

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Each visit takes about 3 hours--1/2 hour testing and exam, and the rest waiting, waiting and waiting. He loves to dole out prescriptions though--he gave me 3 (30 day each) different allergy med scrips within 2 weeks, which cost me $150 dollars on my plan.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2005

Dr. Elliot Danziger's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1982)