Ratings for Dr. Joseph Niamtu

Staff and Dr are awesome. They removed a birthmark from my daughters lip that had become a source of teasing. Amazing how much she has come out of her shell since having thus removed. Lots of Dr's had ideas what to do but Niamtu had conservative solutions that worked.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

They were great. Would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I am a 17 years old female. I grew up being the chubby kid and not only was it unhealthy, it was emotionally taxing and put me through years of bullying. Since middle school I have lost nearly 70 pounds, and most of my insecurities are gone. Now I am a senior in high school, preparing to go to my dream school and move forward with my life, and I had one thing I wanted to change about my physical self left. From being so overweight I had a lot of fat on my neck and cheeks left, which strangely did not come off with my weight loss and did not match my body. I came to Dr. Niamtu wanting to have a more defined profile, and not have the saggy neck I did. A month after having my neck muscles tightened and fat pads taken out of my cheeks I have never felt better about myself. I am so so grateful to Dr. Niamtu and his staff. He is truly a compassionate, and talented Doctor. I can't wait to go off to school and not have this insecurity hanging over my head.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

On September 18, 2015 Dr. Niamtu performed a neck liposuction, buccal fat pad reduction and chin implant. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Niamtu and his entire staff as they were the most caring and professional medical group I have ever met. Weeks out of recovery I can begin to see tremendous results and upon fully recovery I have belief that the final results will be amazing. Dr. Niamtu is truly an angel on earth, not only is he a brilliant surgeon he is very professional and thorough. From my first consultation to the day of the surgery and post visit he was very specific in explaining the process, procedure and results. This truly demonstrates he really cares about his patients. Based on my experience I recommend Dr. Niamtu to anyone. Mil Gracias! Doctor Niamtu -AC

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I have only positive things to say about Dr. Joe and his staff! His office manager Debra was so warm and welcoming and every member of his staff I had contact with was as warm as she was. You can tell a lot about a doctor by their staff and how happy they are! I had Botox done and it was so easy and painless... will DEFINITELY be back for more! Dr. Joe is absolutely the top expert in his field and I wouldn't trust anyone else. Can't wait to tell everyone about my experience!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr Niamtu runs a very professional practice. He does great plastic surgery and his staff are first class. Based on my experience I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone need plastic surgery services. Should I need plastic surgery again in the future I will certainly go back to Dr. "Joe"

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I recently had both cheek implants, one of which was infected, removed by Dr. Niamtu (the cheek implants were not placed by him). I chose Dr. Niamtu based on his ratings on this "RateMDs" website, after poring over his excellent website "LoveThatFace", and after reading everything else I could find about him on-line, including an article he wrote about infected cheek implants. I came to the conclusion that Dr. Niamtu was the most experienced board-certified oral maxillofacial surgeon to perform this procedure. Because the implants were an older model made of a porous material, I was concerned with how difficult it may be to get them out and I knew I needed a skilled surgeon of Dr. Niamtu's caliber. I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery and I highly recommend Dr. Niamtu for any surgery of the head & neck, as that is what he specializes in. I am very thankful to Dr. Niamtu and his wonderful medical & administrative staff for making this as easy an experience as possible!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Can you possibly realize how good you can feel after only 5 days into recovery procedure from a neck lift, upper eye lid, lower eye lid and Laser Skin Resurfacing procedure ? I am amazed at how well this is going for me. I am seeing a great neck profile and tighter firmer skin appearing every day This is everything I had hoped for. Thank you Dr. Niamtu for giving me this exciting new adventure into my sixties ! Life is still good , and you are making it even better ! I chose you because you have a wonderful record of great achievement. Five days and getting better ! I trusted my face to you Dr. Niamtu and I could not have made a better decision. Thank you ! JJ

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I'm a doctor myself and I've been coming to Dr. Niamtu for 2 years for botox and had one surgery performed by him last year. I wouldn't trust anyone else then or in the future- his staff is very professional and supportive while he is not only a true leader in his field, but he listened to exactly what I wanted. I had a little complication from the surgery and he was available at any hour, giving me his direct line to his cell phone and he fit me in for a visit right away. He might be a little harder to get a normal appointment with and have a little higher fees than some others but trust me, it's worth it for the work he produces and the care you receive at the office!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Niamtu and his entire staff are the most caring and professional group that I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. From the front office, to the nurses, anesthesiologist , and makeup consultant, you feel their dedication in doing a stellar job. Dr. Niamtu's commitment to getting the best result for his patients is unparalleled . I am 61 and have had my share of surgery including breast cancer, hysterectomy... and my confidence in a Dr. and his staff has never come close to my face lift surgery given by Dr. Niamtu. He is a true perfectionist and eager to please his patients. He backs up his work, not worrying about additional expenses. His energy allows him to adhere to scheduled appointment times and somehow he manages to take the time to answer all questions with obvious expertise. Such a great bed side manner. I had a face lift and could not be happier with the result! It is without hesitation that I would recommend Dr. Niamtu to anyone seeking plastic surgery. Not only does he run a smooth operation, he can smooth the lines on your face giving you more that you could ever imagine. I reluctantly decided to get plastic surgery but am happy to say through the gift of Dr. Niamtu's talent and vision I feel not only wonderful but blessed. His giving back to those in need is just one example of how much heart he puts into his work. Kudos to the wonderful Dr. and his ability to have surrounded himself with such an exceptional staff!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Joseph Niamtu's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff and Dr are awesome. They removed a birthmark from my daughters lip that had become a source of teasing. Amazing how much she has come out of her shell si..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "They were great. Would recommend them to anyone. "

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 17 years old female. I grew up being the chubby kid and not only was it unhealthy, it was emotionally taxing and put me through years of bullying. Since ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On September 18, 2015 Dr. Niamtu performed a neck liposuction, buccal fat pad reduction and chin implant. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Niamtu and his ..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have only positive things to say about Dr. Joe and his staff! His office manager Debra was so warm and welcoming and every member of his staff I had contact ..."

September 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.lovethatface.com" to "http://www.lovethatface.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "23112" to "23113". Address has been updated from "None" to "11319 Polo Place". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18049343223".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Niamtu runs a very professional practice. He does great plastic surgery and his staff are first class. Based on my experience I would not hesitate to recomm..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had both cheek implants, one of which was infected, removed by Dr. Niamtu (the cheek implants were not placed by him). I chose Dr. Niamtu based on ..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can you possibly realize how good you can feel after only 5 days into recovery procedure from a neck lift, upper eye lid, lower eye lid and Laser Skin Resurfaci..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm a doctor myself and I've been coming to Dr. Niamtu for 2 years for botox and had one surgery performed by him last year. I wouldn't trust anyone else then o..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Niamtu and his entire staff are the most caring and professional group that I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. From the front office, to t..."

September 16, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

January 8, 2013
  • City changed from "Richmond" to "Midlothian", Practice changed from "DRS. NIAMTU, ALEXANDER, KEENEY, HARRIS, METZGER, DYMON & ASSOCIATES" to "Dr. Joseph Niamtu III, DMD"

June 23, 2012