Ratings for Dr. Joseph Niamtu

Was watching tv during consultation , suggested much more surgery than any other physician. Also was not happy with filler for nasal folds... didn't last not happy do not suggest.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I don't even know where to begin with how amazing my results are, I feel as though it has been life changing for my over all excitement for life! I don't look so tired and wore out! Dr. Niamtu is warm and caring, and his staff OMG, I love them all too! I cannot say enough about how happy I am with my results and how he has continued to work with me on my recovery! Highly recommend him 💜

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Niamtu was the first doctor that I came across when I searched for information in regards to a sebaceous cyst I had on my face. He had a video on YouTube of him performing a removal of a large sebaceous cyst and gave great detail on what he was doing and why he was doing it. When I discovered that he was right down the road from me (in Midlothian), I realized I had lucked out. I had one of the best of the bests in my backyard to take care of my problem. I was very impressed with the way that his staff treated me and Dr. Niamtu did an excellent job removing the cyst from my face. Very small surgical incision, short duration of surgery and virtually no pain felt after the local had worn off. A+ job.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Simply the best. Kind, caring, and talented. Extremely trustworthy. I live in NYC and travel to see him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Niamtu recently removed a mole from my face. It has been about a month since the procedure and you can't even tell where the mole used to be. I am so pleased with the results! Dr. Niamtu and his staff were helpful, punctual, knowledgeable and friendly! The entire experience was so easy, I wish I would have done this years ago. I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else. THANKS!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Niamtu since I got lip fillers for my high school graduation present( about 3 years ago). Since I choose to do fillers I see him as ofter as I need to, depending on my plans the next several months. If i go to him and say “this time i want large lips to last me 4 months, thats what he gives me. If i say I want a natural look, and to just add air to the tires to have a nice plump up then thats what he gives me. Don’t even get me started about the staff, they are AMAZING. you start to feel like family after a while and in the 3 years seeing him I have never been left un attended for more than 5 minutes or disrespected in anyway shape or form. My absolute favorite thing about him, is that he's ALWAYS on time, the longest I've ever waited was about 16 minutes to be called back. Im absolutely in love with my results and I cannot thank Dr. Niamtu enough for helping me feel prettier than ever(: RECOMMEND HIM 100% ! -Makenzie Struder (instagram; @kenziestruder - my instagram has videos of the procedure and before and after photos.)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr.Joe is the Best! Removed bags from my eyes. ,now my eyes are soo Pretty again. Thank -u Dr. Joe. See u soon for my botox.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Niamtu performs amazing work! His online reviews are impressive, but wait until you meet him in person!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Staff and Dr are awesome. They removed a birthmark from my daughters lip that had become a source of teasing. Amazing how much she has come out of her shell since having thus removed. Lots of Dr's had ideas what to do but Niamtu had conservative solutions that worked.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

They were great. Would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Joseph Niamtu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Niamtu is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon and board certified cosmetic facial surgeon with a practice limited to cosmetic facial surgery. He is considered a Key Opinion Leader my numerous specialties and is very prolific in academics. He has authored 6 textbooks, contributed 33 chapters in other textbooks and has published hundreds of articles on cosmetic surgery. He has lectured on six continents and hosts an online video series and cosmetic surgery courses at his office. Dr. Niamtu is well known for his intraspecialty participation and is frequently a speaker at plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, dermatology, oculoplastic oral and maxillofacial and cosmetic surgery meetings. He has won “best Plastic Surgeon” or “Best Cosmetic Surgeon” 15 times in Virginia. Dr. Niamtu is married to April Niamtu and has two special needs children.

• Virginia Commonwealth University (Grad. 1983)

• Face-lift
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Brow lift
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Botox injections

• For this info visit www.lovethatface.com/facial-surgeon-richmond-va/awards-and-honors/