Ratings for Dr. Joseph Niamtu

Simply the best. Kind, caring, and talented. Extremely trustworthy. I live in NYC and travel to see him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Niamtu recently removed a mole from my face. It has been about a month since the procedure and you can't even tell where the mole used to be. I am so pleased with the results! Dr. Niamtu and his staff were helpful, punctual, knowledgeable and friendly! The entire experience was so easy, I wish I would have done this years ago. I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else. THANKS!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Niamtu since I got lip fillers for my high school graduation present( about 3 years ago). Since I choose to do fillers I see him as ofter as I need to, depending on my plans the next several months. If i go to him and say “this time i want large lips to last me 4 months, thats what he gives me. If i say I want a natural look, and to just add air to the tires to have a nice plump up then thats what he gives me. Don’t even get me started about the staff, they are AMAZING. you start to feel like family after a while and in the 3 years seeing him I have never been left un attended for more than 5 minutes or disrespected in anyway shape or form. My absolute favorite thing about him, is that he's ALWAYS on time, the longest I've ever waited was about 16 minutes to be called back. Im absolutely in love with my results and I cannot thank Dr. Niamtu enough for helping me feel prettier than ever(: RECOMMEND HIM 100% ! -Makenzie Struder (instagram; @kenziestruder - my instagram has videos of the procedure and before and after photos.)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr.Joe is the Best! Removed bags from my eyes. ,now my eyes are soo Pretty again. Thank -u Dr. Joe. See u soon for my botox.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Niamtu performs amazing work! His online reviews are impressive, but wait until you meet him in person!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Staff and Dr are awesome. They removed a birthmark from my daughters lip that had become a source of teasing. Amazing how much she has come out of her shell since having thus removed. Lots of Dr's had ideas what to do but Niamtu had conservative solutions that worked.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

They were great. Would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I am a 17 years old female. I grew up being the chubby kid and not only was it unhealthy, it was emotionally taxing and put me through years of bullying. Since middle school I have lost nearly 70 pounds, and most of my insecurities are gone. Now I am a senior in high school, preparing to go to my dream school and move forward with my life, and I had one thing I wanted to change about my physical self left. From being so overweight I had a lot of fat on my neck and cheeks left, which strangely did not come off with my weight loss and did not match my body. I came to Dr. Niamtu wanting to have a more defined profile, and not have the saggy neck I did. A month after having my neck muscles tightened and fat pads taken out of my cheeks I have never felt better about myself. I am so so grateful to Dr. Niamtu and his staff. He is truly a compassionate, and talented Doctor. I can't wait to go off to school and not have this insecurity hanging over my head.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I've been to see Dr. Niamtu many times for Botox injections, and have been extremely pleased. I've been considering facial fillers(Juvederm, Voluma) for some time, and decided to trust Dr. Niamtu once again. First of all, if you've never been to Dr. Niamtu's office, you'll be impressed with how beautiful the office is, and how amazingly friendly and helpful the staff is. You'll feel at home immediately. I experienced VERY little wait time (as usual). I decided to get Voluma for my cheeks, and Juvederm for my nasolabial folds and for lip enhancement (in addition to my normal Botox for upper forehead and glabellar lines) I experienced ZERO pain---I hardly felt the needle! Dr. Niamtu was finished almost before I knew he started. I was amazed upon looking in the mirror to see immediate results. Needless to say, I am beyond ecstatic. It's only been 3 hours since my procedure, and I have almost no swelling and zero pain. If you're considering some beautification procedures (and you should! You're worth it!), I cannot recommend Dr. Niamtu and his staff more highly.You'll be sorry you didn't go sooner :)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

On September 18, 2015 Dr. Niamtu performed a neck liposuction, buccal fat pad reduction and chin implant. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Niamtu and his entire staff as they were the most caring and professional medical group I have ever met. Weeks out of recovery I can begin to see tremendous results and upon fully recovery I have belief that the final results will be amazing. Dr. Niamtu is truly an angel on earth, not only is he a brilliant surgeon he is very professional and thorough. From my first consultation to the day of the surgery and post visit he was very specific in explaining the process, procedure and results. This truly demonstrates he really cares about his patients. Based on my experience I recommend Dr. Niamtu to anyone. Mil Gracias! Doctor Niamtu -AC

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Joseph Niamtu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Niamtu is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon and board certified cosmetic facial surgeon with a practice limited to cosmetic facial surgery. He is considered a Key Opinion Leader my numerous specialties and is very prolific in academics. He has authored 6 textbooks, contributed 33 chapters in other textbooks and has published hundreds of articles on cosmetic surgery. He has lectured on six continents and hosts an online video series and cosmetic surgery courses at his office. Dr. Niamtu is well known for his intraspecialty participation and is frequently a speaker at plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, dermatology, oculoplastic oral and maxillofacial and cosmetic surgery meetings. He has won “best Plastic Surgeon” or “Best Cosmetic Surgeon” 15 times in Virginia. Dr. Niamtu is married to April Niamtu and has two special needs children.

• Virginia Commonwealth University (Grad. 1983)

• Face-lift
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Brow lift
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Botox injections

• For this info visit www.lovethatface.com/facial-surgeon-richmond-va/awards-and-honors/