Ratings for Dr. Jeff Stewart

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Here's my experience of dealing with Dr. Jeff Stewart. He kept braces on my son well past the original amount of time anticipated despite there being no movement to close the gap left by a missing tooth. In the process two teeth died, requiring root canals and now he still needs the implant that the treatment was meant to avoid.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr Stewart treated my daughter who had a large overbite and could not chew her food properly a few years ago. She still wears her retainer and her teeth are as beautiful as they were the day the braces came off. Excellent treatment by the doctor and awesome knowledgeable & friendly staff!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

staff is nice, but on my last appointment to get my braces off Dr.Stewart noticed my bottom teeth touched my top teeth, so then he proceeded to FILE/GRIND DOWN MY BOTTOM TEETH TO "FIX THE PROBLEM". I HAVE SENSITIVE TEETH AND IT WAS THE MOST PAINFUL EXPERIENCE IVE HAD IN A VERY LONG TIME (sweaty palms, tensed body, tearing eyes etc.) I would NOT recommend him as an orthodontist to anyone. terrible experience.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Stewart and his Staff are great and very friendly. I recently had to get a new retainer because I lost my old one and they were very accommodating and nice. They also changed my readjusted my retainer for me when I told them a certain part was bothering me. They fit me in on very short notice when I informed them I was moving. I would highly recommend this Orthodontist to anyone with confidence!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr.S is quick, polite, and gentle. He's approachable and realistic with treatment plans and goals. His staff are fantastic, and the office is modern, comfortable, and clean.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

This office is top rate. The staff are amazing and very knowledgable. Dr. Stewart was very approachable and attentive to my questions and concerns. I am very happy with the results of my treatment so far.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2009

Dr. Stewart knows what he's doing and I have an excellent end product, but the care from him was very rough. The rest of his staff is absolutly amazing Especially the girls who were in the Westside office when they first opened.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007