Ratings for Dr. Ryan J. Welter

I agree with others that he is horrible. I do not understand how Massachusetts allows him to have an unlicensed physician injecting patients and perform hair transplants in his office!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Terrible physician. Dishonest. Allows an unlicensed physician to provide medical care and decision making. When things don't go as planned, refuses to continue lines of communication with patients.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Never met a docter like dr welter awesome doctor and man

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

You can have Dr. Welter for years and years and never meet him. He is interested in becoming a conglomerate, staffing his 6 locations with Nurse Practitioners. The last one made a wrong diagnosis, and insisted she was right. Doesn't everyone deserve to have their doctor present now and then? I have found a new primary care physician.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

He yelled at me and made fun of me for having a big nose. He sucks!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Overall billing practices are horrendous. I have three claims with errors on them for three family members spanning the course of two years. Constant calls and no resolution including being hung up on today. We are going elsewhere for services.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I arrived for an exam with him and asked that he wash his hands: I've read about the frequency of cross-infection occurring in hospitals and clinics. Many doctors and nurses have recognized the problem and frequently advocate for the public to request that physicians wash their hands IN FRONT OF YOU so you're certain it has been done. Most reputable health care workers don't have a problem with this. But not Welter. He actually PRETENDED to wash his hands while I sat on the exam table in front of him! He got them wet for a second, but didn't use soap. I told him he didn't use soap, and he just ignored my observation. This guy is too arrogant and unwilling to put his patients' welfare first. And he's stupid enough to think his patients are too stupid to notice when he flagrantly ignores proper sanitary practices. He does not respect his patients. He belongs in a lab setting, conducting medical tests on rats, not humans.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Have been having great difficulty lately in walking. Asked if I could be a canditate for a handicap decal, since I have to walk many times from my car to the office building where I work; it has become a great problem for me. Simply told that this can not be done, but I was not asked why I might need the decal. This was a very disappointing visit to the doctor's office for me.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

I had a pap done last march and heard NOTHING back. Then I went back in November for serious ovary and back pain. Lady who looked to be 24 said it was probably my appendix. I told her no it was my ovary. Well then I had an ultrasound to find out I had a mass... which I found out weeks later. I called and called and no one would return my calls. THEN (icing on the cake) I go back in Feb. to be told that I had a bad pap last march and I have HPV... The assistants response was "I have in the computer that your number is disconnected. Your fault." Not a single person called me or wrote me a letter just sent me a bill for 400 with NO explanation. Now I am going through all sorts of testing. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO MY DYING ENEMY!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

I was experiencing some pain in my groin and suspected that I had a hernia. I tried to schedule an appointment with Dr. Welter, but ended up being shuttled to "urgent care", where I thought I might get a quick resolution to my issue. There is no sense of urgency in this department. After two months I finally decided to see another doctor. Two weeks later my I had the needed hernia surgery and my problem was quickly resolved. Needless to say I have found a new Primary Care Dr.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Ryan J. Welter's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Taunton, MA