Ratings for Dr. Colby P. Young

Dr. Young maybe a knowledgeable surgeon. But he lacks the knowledge to hire his staff around him. To make an appointment there is almost impossible. Follow-up appointments ridiculous. Insurance forms forget it. Waited 2 months for a follow-up visit after a surgery. The staff said it was the insurance was not approved. My attorneys and for me there's 100% is staph lack of doing their job. No one should sit for 2 months waiting for the next surgery. Hold on a daily basis zero callbacks. When you finally get a call back is blaming somebody else. Dr. Young needs to evaluate his support staff. this is an embarrassment to any profession. You're only as good as the people around you. Highly stressed out at this point.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I had laceration my 3 fingers dr.young did operation to re attached my nerves & tendencies. He is excellent dr but I had problem with his assistant since day 1. I needed her to do paper works for my job but I couldn't even get hold her! I left message but she never called me back so I had to call his office everyday to trying to get hold her. She finally answered but got horrible attitude. I wouldn't recommended this dr because of his staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr.Colby Young performed surgery for my middle right hand trigger finger... then a large amount of subdermal scar tissue immediately formed and continues to exist where the incision was made...then Dupuytren nodules developed shortly thereafter where Dr.Young did the surgery... now, both of my fingers on either side of the finger operated on are now trigger fingers...pain throughout my hand now after using hand for "normal" activities... pain when pressing on middle of hand now... wake up every AM now and my entire hand feels "tight"...Dupuytren contracture could now follow where the affected fingers can no longer be straightened... I hope amputation will never be needed which is a possibility where deformities are severe!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr. Young is extremely knowledgeable and cautious. I like the fact that he didn't immediately talk surgery for my condition but sent me for physical therapy. He has a warm, caring personality.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

Dr. Colby P. Young's Credentials

• Ohio Medical University (Grad. 1995)