Ratings for Dr. Ignacio Cabezudo

Dr. Cabezdo is very knowledgable and helpful. He is thoughtfull and listens to you as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Excellent doctor. I HATE doctors and I would almost rather die than to have to see a doctor. Dr. Cabezudo has changed that and now I feel I have a safe place to go and be heard. He's doing what he does, for the love of it and that is obvious. A far cry from the doctor's offices that just want to collect the money and call it a day. No waiting in the waiting room and no waiting in the patient room. Please Dr. Cabezudo, don't go anywhere!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

my wife and i both go to him but not for long.i went in for a foot issue all i got were stories about his life in chicago.same with my wife she had an urgent care referral to see a specialist about her eye and again he refused but did not fail to mention his life in chicago.i hate going to the dr. so if i get myself to go the last thing i want is for the dr. not to do anything the pain in my feet is bad still but i will not go back.i feel like we have gotten to hear more about his life rather than him listen to what is going on in ours!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Cabezeudo for approximately 8 years. He listens and then shares his understanding of your problem so you understand it. I trust him more than I have trusted a doctor in a long time. When going to a specialist, I often make an appointment with Dr. Cabezuedo following my specialist's visit and get his view point before I make up my mind on the course of treatment. I feel very lucky to have such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

I am a high level quadriplegic who has been a patient of Dr. Cabezudo's for over a year. He is funny, yet thorough and direct. He listens to me and encourages my participation in my health care decisions, which points to his own understanding of independent living.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Ignacio Cabezudo's Credentials

• Univ De Sevilla, Fac De Med, Sevilla, Spain (Grad. 1973)

Workers Comp