Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Ganninger

I have seen Dr. Ganninger for two medical situations, since moving to Missouri, as my primary care Doctor. First, my father passed this year from brain cancer. Being so close with my father, I experienced the human emotion of grief, and treated like a kid trying to get out of work. Pretty much gave me the feeling of "Grow up. My dad is dead too, and you don't see me crying about is 50 years later." He literally compared losing his father as a kid, in an instant car crash, by the way, to literally watching my father die in front of me just months prior. Asking ME if I should go to work. THAT'S WHY I WAS SEEING YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. I work for Apple, and crying on the phone isn't standard procedure. Currently, I have a bulging disc, pressing against my nerves intermittently throughout the day. All of this happening during back-to-back holiday weekends, so asking for ANY pain management from my PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR, apparently isn't even made by him. I have been up for well over 24 hours, and I am a day out of meds, and a day away from my first POSSIBLE pain management doctor. I called Esse health to ask if I needed to come in, or any other solution so that I can sleep, WHICH IS APART OF WELLNESS, but as it turns out, Paul isn't even informed of what I was ACTUALLY calling in regards. Jennifer, who answers the phone like you are a clingy one night stand, decides to make the decision based off the orthopedic surgeon's notes (He said seeing one was pre-mature. Bulging. Disc.). YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR, JENNIFER. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE QUALIFICATIONS TO MAKE THAT DICISION. Don't even get me started on Mr. Hastings. Did you spend more money I will make in my life for an education, so that you can tell a person in my condition to take four Advil with food? Thanks, WebMD. Worst doctor's office experience I have personally ever had. See anyone from Esse Health if you want doctors who are too busy living in their mansions, and their horrendously greedy way of taking care of half of St. Louis, and close at 5:00. You would help better if you gave your money to people who don't have the luxury of having 13 kids. You know who I am, Paul. Call me.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Absolutely horrible Doctor I had the awful horrendous time of seeing him he was rude and awful to my child I hope no one gets that low to see this Doctor

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Ganniger is a pompous equine's posterior. He claims he can do almost anything a specialist can do. He is egotistical, talks down to you and lacks basic interpersonal relationship skills. He is trying to move up & become a W. County MD but will fail miserably due to his attitude and rudeness. He is all about the money!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. G is a great doctor, have I agreed with every diagnosis or every single thing he has said over the years 7 to be exact no! But he is a great doctor he is extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, and thourough! Is his bed side manner perfect no but he does care, and he is very busy. I know the patient before said they should fire him that is rediculous! You can get over an upper respitory infection as well as pneumonia without medication, most doctors are trying to stop giving people anti biotics every time they sneeze, we all need to only take them when we are really really ill! Now I recently got 3 foster children and he agreed to take them on even though they are on medicaid! Would a doctor who didn't care about patients do this? I really can't believe how people have one bad experience and they throw in the towel you will all be sorry I am 53 and never have I went to a doctor who I thought cared about my family and myself more! This doctor knows his stuff he diagnosed an uncommon rash on my sin that was verified by a dermatologist, the dermatologist was suprized that he had diagnosed the rash so perfectly because it was uncommon. So go on go somewhere else me I and my family will stick with Dr. G!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I use to like this Doctor untill this year. He doesn't seem to have much time for his patients anymore... His temper fit to my wife concerning her paperwork.. Guess what doctor sometimes you have to fill out papers because EMPLOYERS REQUIRE people with Pre-existing conditions to do so... He is knowledgeable regrading medications and he does work hard but lacks empathy and bedside manner to be a GREAT doctor... He is dedicated to his craft but improvement is needed Dr G... We will likely take our medical concerns elsewhere which is a dhame.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I went to Dr. Ganninger hoping he could help with my headaches. After the usual meds for migraines stopped working, he told me I had "rebound" headaches and there was nothing he could do. I called again in 2 weeks saying it was still there. Instead of investigating the headaches further, he told me again it was rebound headaches. Don't go in expecting he will spend time and care about you.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Ganninger has always been very kind and helpful. He takes his time to answer any questions. Never feel that he rushes us out. I take my 77 year old mother to him and my husband and I and our kids go to him. Sometimes the nurses can be somewhat abrupt when speaking to them on the phone, but Dr. Ganninger is great! The best!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Ganninger is always prompt, professional and courteous. He takes his time to talk to you and find out what is going on. He gets back to you personally even if that means calling you after hours at home...sometimes just to see if you are feeling okay. My entire family sees him and I have referred several people to him that love him too. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Ganninger!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

We have been going to Dr. Ganninger since he came to St.Charles. We love him and have recommended him to all our family and friends. He always takes time for us and being in the medical profession myself, he is usually right on with our problems. The staff is great also and always has time to listen and try to help. We have never had a problem with any of them and would recommend them to all.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

treated well. new presciption that was given to me explained to me. his office staff is efficient. appointments run true to your appointment time.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Dr. Paul R. Ganninger's Credentials

• St. Louis College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2000)