Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Josovitz

I have been a patient of Dr. Mark's for many years now. I found the doctor himself to be very intelligent, great bedside manner, awesome attitude and actually acted like he cared if I was feeling bad or not. However, the office staff seemed very snooty to me and everyone in the office. His nurses, well, there's about a handful of those that are great but not many! Often times I find myself thinking of seeking another PCP due to the office personnel and some of the nurses they are rude, they act like you are no one and they just hate their jobs. I cannot believe that Dr Mark hired and works with such people. The doc has always listened to my complaints and seemed to really know how to treat any of my illnesses! I do agree with most that have left reviews on this site and that his office does order lots and lots of tests. That can be good but also bad because they are expensive. All in all-in-one, I give Dr. Mark Josovitz's, (himself) for my PCP 4.5 stars. His staff or shall I say some of his staff would be a half of a star.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

ran unnecessary tests that turns out weren't covered by insurance after doc said they were

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Had an appointment with Dr. Josovitz. I asked the staff when signing in if I was going to see him. They said yes. Was placed in a room and they got my vitals. I asked if I would be seeing him...again told yes. About 10 minutes later, the tech stuck her head in the door and said that Dr. Mark must have slid out of the office. I was going to see the ANP...she is absolutely worthless. The only good ones are the ones that have left. The last visit they called in my prescriptions and half of them were called in wrong. Was told I needed to come back in to see Dr. Mark so they could rewrite my prescriptions. Another co-pay just to straighten out what they got wrong. Awful...only advantage is that they can do all the labs and xrays there...and boy do they use them. Go in for a sore throat and they check your gall bladder or heart. Weird.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr Josovitz is a creep! He asked me to make him dinner and have cuddle. Gross! I'm not going back!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

To me, he was nice, and listened to my problems, and directed me to outside help if it was needed. Like others have said he will give you lots of tests. He never said anything rude to me or my wife. His waiting room is busy, but the wait in the rooms were not too bad.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Found a new doctor stopped caring blue cross and needed to go in see doctor not one of his pa or nurse practitioners

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Sees too many patients to be able to give more than 5 minutes of his time, all about that insurance money.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I was referred to this dr. by a friend, never again will I go to him. After waiting an hour in the waiting room, I waited an hour in the back room for my annual physical. I returned the next morning for lab. After not hearing from them for 2 weeks, I called about my lab. They told me I needed to come in for the results, which was another office charge and also a week later to get in. At that visit, I was told I had an UTI. I realized I had this already for 4 weeks at least. My lab work had come back earlier and they did not call me. I also explained to the nurse, my RX for BP was called in wrong. I was told this would be corrected. When the PA came in to go over lab, I explained to her about the mix up in my RX. She went over it again with me and the nurse had now quadrupled it. Of course, when I went to get the right RX, nothing had been called in nor has it over 4 weeks later. I would not advise anyone to visit this dr.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Mark by a friend and I am very pleased! He was very kind and wanted only what was best for my care. He went into great detail, explaining my symptoms and how he would help me. I thank my friend for the referral, and will refer him to any one who needs a PCP.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

I went the Dr. for help! I am sure a stray mutt has recieved more kindness! I was in such pain I had extreme nausea and my BP was through the roof! I did not even mention narcotics. I was in tears when the Dr. came in, with his arms already crossed . I was insulted , humiliated, and basically told I was wasting his time in front of another asst who accompanied him! I was in shock and not even given the opportunity to respond! He was out of the room within 5 minutes! His asst told me to get dressed. I was much more upset now and was having trouble composing myself. She reappeared in about 2 min and asked me to follow her out. I was very visible shaken, not even given the time to regroup. She told me the Dr. couldn't help me because, I had no insurance and I needed costly tests, I was asked not to return! I used the last of my money to ask for help and was treated like a common junkie! I was ref to a pain clinic and left hopeless, scared, humiliated and broke! Thanks Dr. Mark!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011