Ratings for Dr. Bishnu P. Verma

I just didn't get a good first impression. He, like most, thinks TSH is the one and only test that determines thyroid function (false). I told him my problems and he kept saying "we could do this and that, refer to so and so....", but at the end of my visit he gave me a paper for generic blood work and a referral (which I didn't need because my insurance doesn't require them) to neurology, and scheduled a follow up for 6 to 8 weeks. Really? 2 months? So, what do I do about my issues in the mean time? Probably won't see him again. Not to mention there's one secretary there who is a complete ditz to talk with on the phone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I have always been able to contact his office and get in to see Dr. Verma very quicklky when needed.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr VERMA IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST MEDICAL DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD. IT DOES'NT GET ANY BETTER......HE BRING HOPE BACK TO THE MEDICAL PROFESSION!!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Good experience at doctor's office. Easy to talk to and very good listener. Explains everything very well.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Dr. Bishnu P. Verma's Credentials

• Hindi

• Univ Eugenio Maria De Hostos (Uniremhos) Esc De Med, (Closed 2/98) (Grad. 1985)