Ratings for Dr. Carl Suchar

He was rude and arrogant, not at all impressed. I had zero confidence in him

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Known him since active duty, always willing to take the time with me. Believe that others perception of 'rude' has more to do with military attitude than actual fact. Maj. Suchar has always been up front and no nonsense. I will say for those who want a fluffy overtly emotional physician he is not your choice.

Submitted January 12, 2015

this doctor takes care of my father in a nursing home setting, we never asked for him he was just put on my fathers case. My dad has been sick for weeks with staff contacting this doctor for a change in him medications and this doctor never responds or addresses the requests. To date my Dad has lost approximately 20 pounds due to a medication that is making him extremely sick. As of today I am terminating my dad's care with this quack. And like the other patients stated, this doctor is extremely rude and disconnects you whenever he feels like it......

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr. Suchar is one of the rudest Doctors we have ever met! It is unfortunate he is on the medical staff at Morton Plant Hospital! It is a wonderful hospital! He gives them a bad name!!! He has no compassion for human beings! He told us right in front of my Dad that he is going to die soon! He is a very cold Doctor! Would not let him treat my dog! He just comes in to tell you what he has to say and does not give you a chance to ask nothing and walks out pretending he has a phone call every time!! Has a horrible bedside manner!! It's ashame someone like this is in the field to help others!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

My Mother was in the Morton Plant Rehabilitation Center to recover from Congestive Heart Failure. He was extremely rude and stated he was busy.. When I asked him to see prescibe something to help her regain her appetite he words to me "theres nothing wrong with her she is just depressed" and he walked off. The nurses stated he treated everyone like that. I fired him on the spot and brought in another physician. One that actually knew something.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

He was very defensive when asked questions. Terrible bedside manner. Got the impression that he was not well liked by staff. Released patient too soon and patient relapsed becuase of his poor decisions. Also got the feeling he waas not sure of what he was talking about.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I went to Largo Medical Center on emergency, I had Humana and when they found that out it seemed I had the plague. I had a possible TIA, and was discharged asap on an aspirin a day, with "vertigo", couldnt walk for two weeks, one side was weak months. Vision loss. I fully recovered, thanks to family and friends. Anyway I was vomiting all night in the hospital, could not lift my head, or focus, and Suchar's greeting was "You can't even say hello?" His written reports were not accurate, as I got copies of my records. The nurses said they hated him. What a horrible nightmare.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Was rather rude and seemed to be in a hurry, like he was late for a golf game?

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Dr. Carl Suchar's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL