Ratings for Dr. Linda M. Lang

She is one of the best doctors I have seen so far. Very straight forward and understandable. But not helpfulness though.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Straight forward, Honest and doesn't play games. She is a great listener...but not a mind reader...you need to tell her what is going on for her to do her job....which is excellent. I don't ever feel rushed and she and her staff have always been respectful of my time.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I've found her to be compassionate and straight forward. I love having her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

If you like a doctor who is straightforward and no nonsense, you will like her. She doesn't waste time, seems quite knowledgable and makes quick diagnoses. Some people such as myself appreciate her style because they just want to deal with the issue and get out of the office. If you prefer a doctor who is more compassionate and has softer bedside manner, you probably will find her impatient.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

No compassion, but that's ok. I would rather a doctor to tell me how it is, what I don't think is right is when I am being told that is just the way you are, deal with it. She gave me a lecture that I was 5 mins late, however, I waited for an hour or longer any other time.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

She definitely is a straight talker which some people might not like but she is going to tell you like it is. She will also challenge you on things like exercise and med compliance which again people may not like. Personally, I like having a doc who wants me to take responsibility for my own health related choices

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Dr Lang is a very knowledgeable physician. However she seriously lacks compassion. This became apparent to me recently during a painful injury. -- She is seldom on time for early morning appointments. -- Her staff is great. They are very friendly and helpful. -- I have been a patient for 12 years. I am currently looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

I can't believe anyone didn't give her 5 stars!!! She's amazing! She is so great that my husband, who was nervous to have a woman doctor, has stayed with her and is very impressed. She's extremely intelligent and has something few doctors have - wisdom. She always seems to have a terrific answer to whatever question I have - even non-medical related. She is also very careful about the drugs she gives out. I have never felt rushed and feel she is very kind. The two nurses that work there are lovely, though the one may seem stern, she is actually very nice.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr. Lang is very thorough and has taken exceptional care of my husband and me.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Very knowledgable and is very respectful and considerate of your time and her time. Staff is very efficient.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Linda M. Lang's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Ellicott City, MD