Ratings for Dr. David A. Simonson

I saw the Dr. For three times. He was okey the first two time. I was sitting in a chiar in the small office for more than an hour for the third time. When I told him the injections made the condition worse, he recommended surgery. He spent about 5 minutes explain the surgery procedure. He told me his particular surgery has a 90 plus percent success rate and others may have only 30% success rate. He said no side effects and even if the surgery is not successful, my condition'll not get worse. That's what I worry about because the injections made it worse. Then he became impatient and told me he has other patients. I don't fell I can trust him at this point. I did not expect that my foot condition could get worse after the alcohol injection. His staff was friendly.qqq

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

He was worried about me.he explained everything and why he was doing it.He was great.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

His concern for you is real He explained everything that was going to happen and I was very happy when he did my first foot.Now I am going to have my other foot done He is very nice and so is his staff.I would recommend him to everyone.I am 😊 really happy with him and find nothing but goodness in him.He is a great person and I. Just trust him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

After the last review dated 01/26/2016, I find is necessary to defend Dr. Simonson. I have worked with Dr. Simonson for almost five years now and I am well aware of who left this nasty comment. Surgery was performed on this person then post-op appointments were continually rescheduled or just not attended. We cannot help someone who does not follow post-op instructions and attend post-op appointments as instructed. Dr. Simonson will NOT prescribe medication to any patient without first seeing them and evaluating the problem. Dr. Simonson and our office staff care very much about our patients and their well being but we cannot be held accountable for non-compliant patients--we can only do so much.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Worst experience of my life. Left for vacation and the dr on call was too busy so basically left with no follow up care. I have extreme pain in my right foot and he does not care Pushing me off to physical therapy instead of doing further testing to see what went wrong. I would willing give of my drs records to show Im not looking for pain pills Had cancer surgeries and not taken them so when I say Im in pain I find it horrific to not be taken seriously Shame on you Dr simonson You have made my life miserable going on 3 months now

Submitted January 26, 2016

I love these guys! I have a reoccurring issue with sores on the bottom of me feet from and amputation and Dr. Simonson and his staff are caring and tell me exactly what they will be doing and are very helpful! They are good people!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Very good Doctor. I credit him with saving my foot from amputation.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

had the best care from this place.great staff and love the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

This is the most slowest place and the staff is not as friendly since they fired the African-American girl. They way I witnessed the doctor treat her I would've quit.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

He had done foot surgery for me . I m happy there is no issue. Staff is friendly good people. He is very good doctor. My issue schedule every time I was there on time . But I gave to wait entrance room and after they call your name you wait another 30 min. I wish they don't book do many people ;(

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. David A. Simonson's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Rockledge, FL