Dr. David A. Simonson

You may also like

Worst experience of my life. Left for vacation and the dr on call was too busy so basically left with no follow up care. I have extreme pain in my right foot and he does not care Pushing me off to physical therapy instead of doing further testing to see what went wrong. I would willing give of my drs records to show Im not looking for pain pills Had cancer surgeries and not taken them so when I say Im in pain I find it horrific to not be taken seriously Shame on you Dr simonson You have made my life miserable going on 3 months now

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I love these guys! I have a reoccurring issue with sores on the bottom of me feet from and amputation and Dr. Simonson and his staff are caring and tell me exactly what they will be doing and are very helpful! They are good people!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Very good Doctor. I credit him with saving my foot from amputation.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

had the best care from this place.great staff and love the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

This is the most slowest place and the staff is not as friendly since they fired the African-American girl. They way I witnessed the doctor treat her I would've quit.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

He had done foot surgery for me . I m happy there is no issue. Staff is friendly good people. He is very good doctor. My issue schedule every time I was there on time . But I gave to wait entrance room and after they call your name you wait another 30 min. I wish they don't book do many people ;(

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Simonson and his staff are not only professional and swift, but also extremely friendly and always trying to improve the quality of their service. For instance, one day when I was there, Dr. Simonson was telling me he was contemplating buying a new debriding (removal of dead skin) machine; although it was a very expensive device, his ONLY concern was whether or not it would serve his patients better than his current method of skin removal. Then, today, since I was the last patient, he told me that after I left, he and the staff were going to have a meeting so that they could "fine tune" the office skills. Again, this demonstrates Dr. Simonson's desire to be the best! I have already recommended him to many of my friends!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr Simonson has done a number of different procedures on my feet, including surgery. Each time the pain was very minimal, if at all. And the procedures were done with great skill. Healing was quick, with no problems afterwards. He and his staff are professional and friendly. I wish all my doctors were like Dr Simonson.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Dr. Simonson very very informative, extremely knowledgeable, and nice too. The only thing I wish he would change is to please close the doors when speaking with individual patients. You can hear everything he discussrd with a pateint in the next room, which means other people can hear when he is speaking with me. Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Sohowed concern about my RSD related to two precious accidents. Was very knoledgable about RSD and related concerns and made special accomidations during my ankle stabilization surgery so as not to agrivate my RSD condition. My ankle had no pain at all after surgey and I have had almost no complications due to my RSD to date. Very happy with surgery so far since a lot of Doctors would not even attempt this surgery with my RSD condition. I have already recommended Dr.Simonson to my co-workers & friends.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. David A. Simonson's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthFirst

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience of my life. Left for vacation and the dr on call was too busy so basically left with no follow up care. I have extreme pain in my right foot an..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love these guys! I have a reoccurring issue with sores on the bottom of me feet from and amputation and Dr. Simonson and his staff are caring and tell me exac..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very good Doctor. I credit him with saving my foot from amputation."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "had the best care from this place.great staff and love the doctor."

September 25, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=134847'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014