Ratings for Dr. Charles C. Park

He does not do aftercare. I had carpal tunnel surgery and called about issues that were not addressed and calls were not returned. Then after the stitches were taken out he did not want to see me again. Also i informed him that my hand was not healed properly for stitches to be removed and he did not listen or take into consideration my observations or feelings. I had problems afterward from reopening of wounds and had to request physical therapy as it was not a concern for him. I asked for instruction and was told to just use the hand i would be fine.. I have since inquired to find out this is not true in carpal tunnel surgery.. Care must be taken as to usage for a few months at least after the procedure... Very disappointed in the level of care..

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Very pleasant and prompt. He explained the procedure very well. I was able to make the decision for surgery with a good deal of knowledge. I am very happy with my back surgery results.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

I had to get a second back surgery to try to correct the first surgery performed by him. Now I am in worse shape ever. Says I will be in pain all my life now and casually states that he nipped my spinal cord in the second surgery for which there is no repair now.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Dr. Charles C. Park's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental