Ratings for Dr. William G. Wyatt

I've been a patient of Dr. Wyatt's since 1979. He was better when he was younger. He is perfectly capable of running many of the tests I've needed, but instead, refers you out. I just don't think he wants to be bothered with any of it. He has known I've needed meds for osteoporosis for the past 5 years, but won't do it. He's the only doctor I've seen that actually tells me "TMI" when I'm describing in detail what is going with me. I just recently had blood tests done, tests I wanted done, not any he recommended, and found out my blood platelets were extremely low. I am anemic. He didn't tell me why, what was causing it, nothing. He knows I can't take iron orally, knows I need it to be given by IV in the hospital, but will not do it. I had a ct scan of my spine/neck. He never called with the results. I called 3 times, ended up seeing a partner and that's who let me know the results which were serious. If you are in pain, do not go to him. He will not give anything for pain.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Very helpful and was able to fit me in when I had a emergency from falling, Kept me from going to hospital.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Our family member is physically handicapped and Dr. Wyatt is very sensitive to his needs and our needs. He has patience and deals with our concerns skillfully.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr Wyatt could not have been nicer, and more helpfull. He took the time to explain everything to me and to listen to my ailments with out trying to hurry me along. It is to bad that the young Dr's of the world don't learn from the good GP's like Dr Wyatt.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

I saw Dr. Wyatt for the first time this summer for annual exam. He seemed thorough....I have seen him 4 times since. So far, he has referred me out twice for things he could have treated...He perscribes me medications that he happens to have samples for. He prescribed Benicar for me. I have never been on a high blood pressure med before. Shouldn't we start out with something a bit less expensive. I'm 40. Also, I am starting to have issues w/joint and leg pain /. He gave me a dose pak, I loved it. The pains are back and he does nothing, I think he pretends to be interested but looses ability to pretend after about 45 minutes. I have several health problems I have no idea whats wrong. I'm looking for a new Doc yet again. He bills my ins. and requires my co pay yet I get NO treatment. I can get a friend to listen to my concerns for free! I need a doc to treat me.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. William G. Wyatt's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

MSP/BC Med