Ratings for Dr. Noreen R. King

Was having pains while my pants smear was being done and expressed this with Dr King she dismissed my concerns and when I yelled from pain she became rude

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

This Dr. was an intern at Hurley Hospital when we had her for my wife's 2 pregnancies. The first was with twins. They had no kidneys and she was as helpful as any doctor could be under those circumstances and then some. The second pregnancy was problem filled as well. We lost that child as well. The one thing that I will say is that, the head of obstetrics at Hurley, the doctors at a specialty hospital and Dr. King got together to figure out what could be done and Dr. King as an intern was the one that came up with a procedure to try. The other heads of the hospitals agreed. The procedure was working but the placenta separated from the Uterus and we lost the child. As far as I'm concerned without Dr. Kings idea, we wouldn't have had any chance at all. She was as professional as any Dr. could have been and was. She was more sympathetic to our loss than any other dr. that we dealt with. As far as I'm concerned, I can't say enough on Dr. Kings behalf. She went above and beyond in my book!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Took me forever to get a simple procedure booked. I am still also waiting for results of the procedure. Was told I would be contacted at least a week ago. I know call right? No one is ever available to talk even after leaving messages.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I continue to be impressed by my great care of 2 babies from Dr. King and her great staff and now on baby 3. I continue to recommend her and thankful for her similar Christian beliefs makes a world of difference with her Pro-life view and respect of ours.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

This is by far the worst doctor I have ever been to. She cares more about money than her patients and her informed consent is lacking.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

Dr.King was my OB.At the time of delivery my baby's HR was decelling. Instead of putting me on my side or giving me oxygen to see if my baby's HR would improve, she told me I needed a c-sec. She told us our baby most likely would die if we didn't. I feel the c-sec should have been the last resort, not the first. I accepted the c-sec, fearing my child's life. My daughter is perfectly healthy. I on the other hand, had internal bleeding after I was stiched up. My blood went down to a 5.7, and I needed 3 transfusions. I had a large hematoma on my abdomen, but Dr.King showed no concern. She discharged me with a fever, high BP, and a heartrate in the 140-150's. After I was discharged I was still feeling sick. It turns out the blood I lost pooled in my abdomen and became horribly infected. I needed anothr hosp stay and over 1 lt. of blood drained out of my abd, and needed a cath in my ab for 3 weeks. Aftr 6 weeks I'm finally feeling better. If she addresd my problms,I wouldn't hav ben so sick

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. King performed my hysterectomy. There were no suprises. She was very detailed in explaining pre-op & post-op. Good bedside manner. I have recommended her to others and will do so again.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Dr. Noreen R. King's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Janesville, WI