Ratings for Dr. Frank F. Mussemann

He always takes time to explain things and he makes sure to answer any questions that I may have.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Dr. Frank performed a partial hysterectomy for me in March 2012. He diagnosed the condition and followed up with testing to confirm my medical condition. I had fibroids on my uterus as well as suffered from adenemyosis. He took the time to discuss various options--whether or not to operate and other treatments available. He also took the time and discussed with me many of my concerns about having surgery and life after a hysterctomy. He has a quirky bed-side manner, but he is very sincere and caring doctor. There are times I have wait to get in the room -- as he is an OBGYN and delivering a baby...that should always take precedence.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

An amazing doctor! Personable, jovial, and knowledgable. He has always taken fantastic care of me and has always made sure I understood and was comfortable with what I was going through.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Frank F. Mussemann's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MAMSI