Ratings for Dr. Joel A. Zamzow

I had both knees done one about 18 years ago and the outher about 12 years ago and to this day they are fine I could not ask for nicer guy thanks doc.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I saw Dr.Zamzow when I was 15 and had sudden pateller tracking in my left knee. He gave me cortisone injections for about a year. Then he decided I needed to have surgery. He explained everything to me, and seemed very knowlegable. Unfortunately I lost my insurance coverage and was not able to procede with the surgery. That was 12 years ago, and I now go to a different hospital. But if I had the chance to, I would go back to him and get the surgery!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I had 2 carpal tunnel and a lumbar laminectomy by this man and everything went well and I liked dealing with him. Very nice bedside manner and answered all my questions. He was honest and refered me to a different doctor when I needed a surgery that he didn't do as well.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

Dr. Joel A. Zamzow's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Oxford