Ratings for Dr. Ilene B. Pardon

I was referred to Dr. Pardon by a co-worker and was absolutely thrilled with her patience and knowledge of my rather strange eye problems which are congenital. I had several questions relating to my vision problems and she actually understood why I was having trouble seeing with progressive bifocals. She knew the doctor who performed my strabismus surgery and complimented his work. I also suffer from dry eyes and had questions pertaining to that. I couldn't be happier with this pleasant and capable physician who put me completely at ease and took the time to address my concerns. A real winner!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Wonderful with children and parents as well. My daughter had surgery with her and she was just about as patient as one could be. My 8 year old was petrified and she talked her through it. Would highly recommend Dr. Pardon.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Very Nice, makes you feel at ease. Great with kids of all ages.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

A wonderful doctor--open, willing to explain in detail, and personable. She solved two problems for me- I was seeing double and I went to a neurologist who found no reason for my vision problems. Dr. Pardon said, because of another medical issue of mine, that my dry eyes could be the problem. She suggested I use artificial tears. Two and a half dollars later, I had relief. Another time I told her how long my pupils remain dilated after an exam--she told me, because I have light-colored eyes, that I needed a lower strength of dilation fluid. Next time-- no problem. I was so relieved that a doctor is that forthcoming with this kind of minor information. She's good with the major stuff, too.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. Ilene B. Pardon's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ocean, NJ