Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Dardas

Horrible doctor! I was referred to Dr. Dardas by another neurologist who wanted me to see someone closer to home. I was very ill and in search of a diagnosis. First of all, he seemed annoyed by the referral. Then he ridiculed me and belittled my symptoms. He was very condescending and dismissive; he refused to even listen to me. He said I must “just be depressed”, and wanted me to take anti-depressants without even running any tests. I never returned and was later diagnosed with a disabling form of Dysautonomia.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

WORST neurologist ever. Do NOT see him!!!!! I was admitted to hospital with seizures and when he first walked into my room with his old school medical bag he stood at the end of my bed and asked "have you bit your tounge? Did you pee your pants?... Nope not seizures" he did not order a MRI and when trying to follow up an appt with him they told me he would not accept me as a patient. Got sent to U of M from micheal chen in the ER and U of M saved my life, they admitted me, ran tests and were compassionate and well... Turned out my seizures were ACTuAL seizures!!!!! The neurologist on call there even said this exact statement "who saw you at midland?" And I told him and his exact words were "jeeze, he got his MD from a cracker jack box". DO NOT SEE HIM!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

A great doctor with amazing and helpful tips. He helped me through every phase of my brain injury. He is a great doctor and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Dardas was without a doubt the worst neurologist I have ever seen! He did not listen to my concerns about my hair loss and my meds. He immediately became combative about me wanting to try a new medication. I have Medicaid and I truly believe he did not want to see me because of my insurance. He showed no empathy and no regard for what my concerns were. He made me feel like what I was saying meant less than nothing. If I would have read the reviews on this site, I would not have wasted my time! I shudder to think how many other patients are treated with such disregard. This so called Dr. Has a "Holier than Thou" attitude. My advice , go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dardas was the worst neurologist I have ever seen. He walked into the room and lloked at me and said you looked depressed I need to get you on antidepressants. Excuse me but first he is not a psychiatrist and second if you were in constant pain from a migraine that wouldn't stop for over 2 months you would look like you were depressed too. He never listend to anything I said and was more interested in asking me about my job because his exwife wanted to pursue that also. I sat in the waiting room longer than anything. I felt like I was railroaded. He was very rude and maybe spent 10 minutes with me and he barely examined me. I suggest going elsewhere. Staff blew me off when I asked about a follow up said I didnt need one because my primary could take care of the antidepressant for me. Needless to say I got a second opinion. The antidepressant wasnt even one I could take because I had adverse reaction to it before he would have known that if he would have listened or read my chart.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

He is the WORST neurologist in the world! I think he got his licence because his dad and uncle had some pull. He knows NOTHING about MS and if any of you out there go to him for this disease PLEASE seek help elsewhere or it may be too late for you! He treats the patients so he can LEARN from his mistakes! I have seen a EXCELLENT neurologist prior to seeing him and my insurance changed so the doctor had to also. Seeing him almost caused me to be COMPLETELY wheelchair bound. All the drugs I was on he changed and the new drugs made me feel HORRID! I told him that and he told me that I have an uncurable disease and will end up in a wheelchair sooner or later so get used to it@! I left his office and called the MS society. THey said that he is NOT registered with them so they can do nothing; but, I was the fifth patient to put a complaint on him. A new doctor came to the area and I started going to him. He put me back on all the meds my first doctor had me on and I am doing GREAT!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. Gregory J. Dardas's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Midland, MI