Ratings for Dr. Sam Arasoghli

Called 4:50pm to make an important appointment. Office attendant: "Okay. Please hold". Ten minutes later, DISCONNECT. Exactly 5pm. Hit the redial and was directed to an afterhours answering service. They obviously engaged the "Night Operator" button knowing patients were holding, waiting to make appointments. This is 2017 folks. They knew callers were holding on the switchboard. This is completely unacceptable. You/I leave work WHEN THE JOB IS DONE...!!!! This clinic needs some discipline, but we can be sure this is a daily occurrence and quite amusing to the Staff. Thank you Mr. Obama. This is the world you craved. You got it. Your dream come true.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Terrible experience! 1) Had to wait over 45 minutes while he was with his snacks. 2) he asked me why my doctor referred me to him. (that was a red flag). 3)he told me he did not want to hear about my symptoms as I was telling him about them 4) at the end as I was trying to find out what could be next for diagnosis and/or treatment he then ran out of the room got his assistant and again I was told to stop talking and they will call me. he was standing there while his assistant told me this. 5) did not treat or even address my problem. 6) horrible bedside manner 7) I have been to bad doctors but this was way beyond just being bad. you get the picture this was completely unacceptable in every way.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Would not allow me to ask questions. He said he had other patients to see. That he had decided what his plan of care was and that I needed to deal with it. If I had any questions, I needed to ask the doctor that referred me to him. I walked out with no answers and an overall sense of frustration. Staff had attitude when I provided an in depth medical history and said that my past medical history really didn't matter.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

This doctor, although competent should not be seeing children. My son had his tonsils and adenoids removed which went well until the follow up. My son was uncooperative about having a tongue depressor used and the dr wanted me to restrain him... Ok. I was having trouble doing it, kids are strong and wiggle worms. This doctor has literally no patience. He quickly complained about having other patients... Mind you he had been with us for 2-3 minutes, he called his nurse to help... That's fine I needed help. Then with my son standing in between us facing me, he says "let me show you how" , he quickly grabbed him from behind one arm around his arms and waiste, one hand pulling his head back and a leg wrapped around him... Not only did this literally cause my son to panic but freaked me out too. I protested to the treatment and he didn't seem to care... No one should man handle a child like that. He was rough and harsh about it after. You don't scare a child like that...he is 6... Nervous and apprehensive... That sure didn't help. Like I said he is competent but past that for children he is a big NO. I am sure our insurance was covering more than five minutes of his time and he had other patients I get that but he has no patience for children at all. He was cruel to basically attack my son from behind like that.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

To add to their current bad review, I was treated with total disrespect. The "Office Manager" was rude, condescending, accusatory, and completely unprofessional toward me. It was necessary for me to cancel an appointment due to work and then when I had to cancel again due to Covered California's inability to process changes in a timely manner, the "Office Manager" told me to find another doctor. Wow! People like that should not be in the medical field.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Arasoghli literally saved my husband's life. He responded to SACH hospitial when my hubby was in critical state in ER with a fungal ball and infection in sinuses from a botched root canal. This is usually a fatal condition. The doctor did emergency surgery and saved him from a sure death. He treated hubby for over a year, and did another life saving surgery when the fungus returned. He was caring, very intelligent, and top notch surgically. His staff has been amazing and kind. Highly recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

I just called with them to make an appointment and the lady who answer me was sooo rude, I was just asking about prices and dates and she hang up on me :(... So un professional...

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

The staff is incompetent, ignorant and rude. I had to put them in their place and remind them that they need to thank patients for being able to feed their families!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

We first saw Dr Arasoghli at San Antonio Hospital. He was called in for my husband in the ER. From the catscan and exam, he diagnosed my husband with acute fungal infection in the maxillary sinus, with massive infections in other sinuses. He was polite, concerned, and very well informed, and spent time explaining and giving us options. He called in a specialist in infectious disease also. He recommended surgery, and my husband had life saving surgery ASAP. Dr. Arasoghli literally saved my husband's life. He had another follow up surgery a few months later, and we continue to monitor his health with Dr A. His staff have always been wonderful, and we cannot speak too highly of them or Dr. Arasoghli. He is a caring person and excellent diagnostician and surgeon. Thank God he saved my husband...

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

The doctor was very friendly and informative. My 10 year old daughter just got her tonsills removed and he made the e experience a very god one. Very patient and always polite. I would recommend this doctor very highly. The only complaint I have is about Lisa... The so called appointment maker. She was rude and never returned calls. Or could never fax anything on time or at all. She was condescending and If it were not for the doctor being so great based on her alone I would have went somewhere else. Straight up she is a **** and should be fired.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Sam Arasoghli's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pomona, CA