Ratings for Dr. Juliette Lee

Dr.Lee spent a great deal of time with me, explaining my problem and the surgery. She has a great bedside manner and was very patient. She answered all my questions and the staff were very helpful in getting me scheduled for surgery.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Lee spent a lot of time with me and my daughters explaining in great detail the reasons I needed surgery and how she would performit and the expectations. She was never rushed and answered all of our questions. She came to see me every day int he hospital, sometimes twice a day. She is very knowledgable and explained everything so that I could understand it. She never talked above me and I appreciated her honesty, care, and regard for me and my family's worries and concerns. The hospital staff also told me that she is one of the best and they clearly love working with her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Make sure to get a second opinion if she recommends surgery. She diagnosed me with a hernia and recommended surgery, but when I got a second and third opinion from two other surgeons, they said I did not have a hernia. She is very compassionate and has an excellent bedside manner though.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. Juliette Lee's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1995)

GHI