Ratings for Dr. John Sullivan

I was goimg for cataract surgery and Dr Sullivan took me off of my cumiden for two weeks! I ask, aisn't that a long time? He arrogantly snapped Oh your'e a Dr now? I said no I just thought you shouldn't go off that long. I did what he told me and stopped my bloodthinner 7 days befor going to Pacific Eye Institute. Before they even started I went into a massive stroke~ The hospital was only a few blocks away, When Dr, Sullivan got there He ask my family why they were there instead of out making funeral arrangements etc! He came in my room about a week later with another Dr. I lifted my left leg to show I was gonna be allright no thanks to him! all he said to me sarcastically said gee the power of prayer because my Pastor had come when I was in ER.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

I wished I could rate him higher than a 5. I have never had a physician such as Dr. John Sullivan or even his brother, Jim Sullivan. Even their staff is the best. More physicians should learn the ways of Dr. John and Jim Sullivan. Perhaps "other" physicans should take a refresher course on "Bedside Manner 101".

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. John is one of a kind! Takes the time to ask questions and doesn't rush you. Even makes rounds to see me when I've had procedures by a specialist. He stood in on one procedure when he wasn't required or expedted to. Why? Because he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Dr.John is always there to help you with whatever you may need,medical or not.i only wish there was more like him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2005

Dr. John Sullivan's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1961)

UnitedHealthcare