Ratings for Dr. J Nandi

Both doctors Nandi are no longer in Moose Jaw. I believe they are in Calgary now.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Horrible! I took my daughter in to get checked for an ear infection. She used the same! ear piece to check her ears as how many other patients before her? Also, very cold and unobservant. I saw her myself for health issues. She wouldn't even look at me, just kept reading the paper. Very condescending in her speech.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

I have been to see this doctor a few times with client of mine with Special needs. Both times her approach towards them was cold and it seemed as if she wasn't comfortable treating them. I would understand if the individual was exhibiting aggressive behavior but this wasn't the case. It was like she couldn't handle looking at them or making eye contact with them. I would recommend not taking a person with mental disabilities to her that you care about, it's hard to watch that aloofness from a doctor - when there are others in the city that treat all people like they are valuable and important.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I found her very helpful. She took and interest in me outside of just what I came to see her about. She was straight foward and to the point. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

l feel she is very thorough, listens to what you need , she is friendly, she explains what causes your problems, she will give you repeats, very good dr, told she can only do work in clinics, cannot treat you at hospitals, will recommend if needed,

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008

I find this clinic to be dirty. She never washes her hands in between patients, and they re-use those plastic ear pieces when looking for ear infections.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

All i can say is if you want Ritalin, or Demerol, go to her..she'll have NO problem writing the prescription for you.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007