Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Accurso

Very pleased with my experience. I had a lot of apprehension with my procedure. They all were extremely professional and made me feel very relaxed. Everything went just as they said it would.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Excellent doctor and staff! I have seen him many times over 20 years and have always had positive results concerning dilation of a Schatzki's ring

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Accurso has been my gastroentrologist for over 15 years. The best bedside manner ever!. Highly recommend. He has helped me manage my illness over the years where I am in a pretty good place. Always responds or has a staff member respond when I call. The Best!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Excellent experience. Staff was pleasant and courteous and Dr Accurso was very nice, thorough and explained everything. Procedure (colonoscopy) while not pleasant, was much better than previous at another doctor and intake and release went smoothly and quickly.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Seems detached and robotic. Burnout? No human feeling conveyed. Disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Charles A. Accurso

Dr. Charles A. Accurso's response
Dear Patient, I am sorry to read that you were not pleased with my service. Patient satisfaction is supremely important to me, and to our organization. Since I cannot access your name on the rating site, please call me and I will do everything I can to exceed your expectations.

Submitted August 15, 2016

A very good experience. Staff courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Accurso strives to serve his patients with the highest quality in healthcare. He has well-trained staff who echo his compassionate care model. He offers all aspects of care and is up to the minute in knowledge in his field. He wants the best for all of his patients and it is evident in every aspect of your visit.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Accurso and his entire staff are all amazing. I cannot say enough positive comments about every aspect of treatment I have received at the Digestive Healthcare Center. Every doctor associated with this practice has gone above and beyond in all areas of knowledge, helpfulness and caring demeanor. His entire office staff also is exceptional in their compassion and desire to help, whether involving scheduling procedures, friendliness, dispensing information about procedures, and returning calls. When you are experiencing medical problems, it is just so much easier to tolerate knowing that everyone at the Digestive Healthcare Center is advocating for you.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Accurso is professional, skilled and very consultative.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

If it's not a problem he can immediately diagnose he is dismissive. Even though I have other issues it remains a gastro issue since I cannot swallow nor take meds. He is very smart but needs to be more compassionate,

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Charles A. Accurso's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Charles Accurso is the Medical Director of Digestive HealthCare Center and the Central Jersey Ambulatory Surgery Center. He is the founder of both organizations, which are focused on providing quality based, cost conscious, premier, diagnostic and therapeutic services for digestive disorders in a convenient location for the community. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.

• English

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hillsborough, NJ