Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Accurso

This doctor is a total moron. For someone who specializes in IBS, he is completely clueless, waste of money and time. I am not even sure what he does and who these patients are who find him very helpful. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor who actually has two brain cells.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Charles A. Accurso

Dr. Charles A. Accurso's response
Our practice motto is "Patients Come First," and it pains me to see that I have left a patient with a negative impression. As we have no way of identifying a patient on RateMDs, please give our practice a call at 908-218-9222. Ask for one of our managers who will schedule an appointment at your convenience - at no cost to you. That way, I can address your concerns and satisfy your needs. This will also help me and my staff improve your patient experience in the future. Thank you.

Submitted February 2, 2017

I have had three colonoscopies over fifteen years with Dr. Accurso. He is the best; knowledgeable, professional, easy to understand, and fine bed-side manner. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Accurso, an have for the past 10 plus years.....

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Accurso is knowledgeable, professional and very caring. Rare combination of excellent technical expertise and bedside manner. Great staff.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Accurso for many years,. I always fee very comfortable with his knowledge, diagnosis and bedside manners. Staff members very helpful as well as attentive. # 1 in my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Im a return patient of Dr. Accurso. From the time I called for the appointment to the day of the procedure, I felt comfortable and at ease. They even checked up the next day. I would like to thank his wonderful staff; Karen and Sue for prepping me and not peeking under the sheet ;-) , Lillie, Keturah, Lisa and Sean are true professionals. The Anesthesiologist, Dr. Ku explained the whole process which was most conforting. And once again Dr. Accurso for being what we all would expect in a Doctor. Somebody who treats you like a patient.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Very pleased with my experience. I had a lot of apprehension with my procedure. They all were extremely professional and made me feel very relaxed. Everything went just as they said it would.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Excellent doctor and staff! I have seen him many times over 20 years and have always had positive results concerning dilation of a Schatzki's ring

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Accurso has been my gastroentrologist for over 15 years. The best bedside manner ever!. Highly recommend. He has helped me manage my illness over the years where I am in a pretty good place. Always responds or has a staff member respond when I call. The Best!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Excellent experience. Staff was pleasant and courteous and Dr Accurso was very nice, thorough and explained everything. Procedure (colonoscopy) while not pleasant, was much better than previous at another doctor and intake and release went smoothly and quickly.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Charles A. Accurso's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Charles Accurso is the Medical Director of Digestive HealthCare Center and the Central Jersey Ambulatory Surgery Center. He is the founder of both organizations, which are focused on providing quality based, cost conscious, premier, diagnostic and therapeutic services for digestive disorders in a convenient location for the community. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.

• English

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1984)

AARP