Dr. Charles A. Accurso

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Accurso

Outstanding Gastroenterologist with a wonderful personality surrounded by an excellent staff that takes pride in their work.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Accurso and his entire staff are genuinely warm and friendly. All made the procedure as comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff. Top notch professionalism and patient care.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Excellent staff. Warm and kind. Dr. Accurso is the best. He makes you feel as comfortable as possible during your visit and procedure. I would not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

This doctor is a total moron. For someone who specializes in IBS, he is completely clueless, waste of money and time. I am not even sure what he does and who these patients are who find him very helpful. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor who actually has two brain cells.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Charles A. Accurso

Dr. Charles A. Accurso's response
Our practice motto is "Patients Come First," and it pains me to see that I have left a patient with a negative impression. As we have no way of identifying a patient on RateMDs, please give our practice a call at 908-218-9222. Ask for one of our managers who will schedule an appointment at your convenience - at no cost to you. That way, I can address your concerns and satisfy your needs. This will also help me and my staff improve your patient experience in the future. Thank you.

Submitted February 2, 2017

I have had three colonoscopies over fifteen years with Dr. Accurso. He is the best; knowledgeable, professional, easy to understand, and fine bed-side manner. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Accurso, an have for the past 10 plus years.....

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Accurso is knowledgeable, professional and very caring. Rare combination of excellent technical expertise and bedside manner. Great staff.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Accurso for many years,. I always fee very comfortable with his knowledge, diagnosis and bedside manners. Staff members very helpful as well as attentive. # 1 in my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Im a return patient of Dr. Accurso. From the time I called for the appointment to the day of the procedure, I felt comfortable and at ease. They even checked up the next day. I would like to thank his wonderful staff; Karen and Sue for prepping me and not peeking under the sheet ;-) , Lillie, Keturah, Lisa and Sean are true professionals. The Anesthesiologist, Dr. Ku explained the whole process which was most conforting. And once again Dr. Accurso for being what we all would expect in a Doctor. Somebody who treats you like a patient.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Charles A. Accurso's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Charles Accurso is the Medical Director of Digestive HealthCare Center and the Central Jersey Ambulatory Surgery Center. He is the founder of both organizations, which are focused on providing quality based, cost conscious, premier, diagnostic and therapeutic services for digestive disorders in a convenient location for the community. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.

• English

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hillsborough, NJ