You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Accurso

Dr. Accurso strives to serve his patients with the highest quality in healthcare. He has well-trained staff who echo his compassionate care model. He offers all aspects of care and is up to the minute in knowledge in his field. He wants the best for all of his patients and it is evident in every aspect of your visit.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Accurso and his entire staff are all amazing. I cannot say enough positive comments about every aspect of treatment I have received at the Digestive Healthcare Center. Every doctor associated with this practice has gone above and beyond in all areas of knowledge, helpfulness and caring demeanor. His entire office staff also is exceptional in their compassion and desire to help, whether involving scheduling procedures, friendliness, dispensing information about procedures, and returning calls. When you are experiencing medical problems, it is just so much easier to tolerate knowing that everyone at the Digestive Healthcare Center is advocating for you.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Accurso is professional, skilled and very consultative.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

If it's not a problem he can immediately diagnose he is dismissive. Even though I have other issues it remains a gastro issue since I cannot swallow nor take meds. He is very smart but needs to be more compassionate,

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Even though I now live in PA. I still go to see him. I'm totally comfortable with him and his staff. I go for regular checkups . been going to him for 30 years.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Received my 1st. Colonoscopy, staff very helpful even with all the paperwork that needed to be filled out. Dr. Accurso was very professional and to the point with my consultation. The Colonoscopy procedure was as explained and staff was nice. Would do it again if I has a choice.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Very professional, friendly and accommodating staff. I was there for a consultation and they fit me in for 2 procedures within the same day. Dr. Accurso was very reassuring and I felt very comfortable the entire time. This was the most efficient doctor's office I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I had my colonoscopy last month by Dr Accurso. From the beginning I felt very comfortable with him and all his staff. He spoke to me before and after the procedure. Everyone was very caring and very organized. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Had my colonoscopy yesterday by Dr. Accurso. The facility is very up to date and clean. The staff was very professional, courteous and caring, all questions answered. Dr. Accurso comes into the recovery room and speaks to you about the procedure before you are released. And if you can not remember everything, your given discharge instructions with very detailed information about your procedure. I recommend this place without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Been to Dr Accurso and his center a few times and I found a very professional setting and Dr. Accurso spent the time to clearly explain the procedure and the results. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Charles A. Accurso's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Accurso strives to serve his patients with the highest quality in healthcare. He has well-trained staff who echo his compassionate care model. He offers al..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Accurso and his entire staff are all amazing. I cannot say enough positive comments about every aspect of treatment I have received at the Digestive Healthc..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Accurso is professional, skilled and very consultative."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "If it's not a problem he can immediately diagnose he is dismissive. Even though I have other issues it remains a gastro issue since I cannot swallow nor take m..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Even though I now live in PA. I still go to see him. I'm totally comfortable with him and his staff. I go for regular checkups . been going to him for 30 ..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Received my 1st. Colonoscopy, staff very helpful even with all the paperwork that needed to be filled out. Dr. Accurso was very professional and to the point ..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very professional, friendly and accommodating staff. I was there for a consultation and they fit me in for 2 procedures within the same day. Dr. Accurso was ver..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my colonoscopy last month by Dr Accurso. From the beginning I felt very comfortable with him and all his staff. He spoke to me before and after the proced..."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my colonoscopy yesterday by Dr. Accurso. The facility is very up to date and clean. The staff was very professional, courteous and caring, all questions ans..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been to Dr Accurso and his center a few times and I found a very professional setting and Dr. Accurso spent the time to clearly explain the procedure and the re..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have used Dr. Accurso and their facility 4 times. The staff and facility are both incredible and I wouldn't hesitate to go back. Excellent."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very hesitant about getting a colonoscopy, but found Dr Accurso and his staff were vey caring helpful"

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I held off on getting my colonoscopy until 58 yrs old not trusting anyone This staff and Dr Accurso made me feel so comfortable on the 1st vist that 3weeks lat..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Accurso for about fifteen years. A very well organized practice- it's clean, modern and well run. The people are all very friendly and help..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seen at exact appointment time. Courteous helpful staff, procedure went well. Would recommend to others."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very compassionate and expert in his field. Understands that his patients have a life apart from their disease."

November 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=13471'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014