Ratings for Dr. Jagdeep Kohli

My daughter has been seeing this doctor for about 6 months now. I think he is wonderful, caring and really takes the time to answer our questions, even if they are from a sometimes unreasonable, worried mom. Would be happy to recommend Dr. Kohli to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Wow! Clearly 2009 was not a good year for Dr. Kohli! Yikes. Perhaps it was a different Dr. Kohli all together, because the man in 2009 does NOT sound like the Dr. Kohli I've met last year. And if it is, then I believe that today Dr. Kohli is definitely on his game. :) I am extremely pleased with all aspects of his office. Ferne at the front is absolutely wonderful. She is very accommodating and she listens to my idol chit chat even though I know she is probably extremely busy. Seeing Dr. Kohli gives me hope to find relief from my symptoms. He is open to trying new things with me, as I am to trusting him to let me try new things. We have a great relationship and I never leave and later on say..."What just happened there??"! Always been a great experience! :)

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

best doctor ive ever seen. completely diagnosed my problem and was very kind and considerate. cared abput my opinion. loved dr. kohli and would recommend him to any patient

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I am very perplexed by the negative reviews of this doctor. I know people are more likely to post negative experiences than positive so I want to break that trend. I have been to this doctor twice. Both times he was pretty much on time-- I think it is reasonable to assume you may have to wait up to 15 mins to see a any doctor, especially a specialist. I was greeted pleasantly by the receptionist both times and waited less than 10 minutes. The doctor was professional and appropriately concerned. I feel he is taking my issues seriously and is genuinely trying to help.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

sometimes a little off on appt. but things come up...overall the best help I have received for a long time.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Receptionist is professional. Appointment was running late but I was given a reason--technician called in sick and the doctor had to do her/his job as well. Late turned out to be 20 minutes or so. Found Dr. Kohli to be pleasant and open. He explained his diagnosis well and answered all my questions. My recommendation to anyone reading this--ask questions so that you leave feeling better informed on your medical concerns.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

My mother was diagnosed with Parkinsons; she is really struggling and every time she has an appointment with him; he treats her in a very indifferent way not caring at all :(

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I have been to many doctors and specialist over the years. I found all staff to be appropriate in every way as well as friendly. Along with always being punctual. Dr kohli has been the best out of many so far, I have had results explained to me in terms that I understand, along with a "what we will do for you now" is this......... Always leaving his office feeling like I'm getting somewhere with trying to figure out my health issues. Not leaving frustrated. I thank the staff at this office . Amanda Neugebaur calgary ab

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I read these reviews before meeting Dr. Kohli today. However, I am unsure if we were seen by the same physician. His receptionist was pleasant, not talkative, but checked me in and was pleasant while I waited. Dr. Kohli saw me on time and was more than welcoming. The comments about him being cold and condescending - really? Perhaps you misunderstood his quiet behaviour - I saw him reviewing my previous physician visits (regarding my general health) all the while attending to what I was explaining, not being quiet because he thought he was better than I am. Throughout the appointment he was friendly - not at all anything that is being described in these reviews!! If you are referred to him do NOT fear! He is incredibly knowledgeable and one of the more pleasant physicians I've encountered!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I was referred to urgent care neurology and boy did i win the lotto when Dr. Kohli was who i got too see. He was late to the appointment, walked in the room like he was to good to be there, didn't look at any of my previous tests, failed to do any testing and then told me that i was too young to have a neurological problem and that i just probably fractured my neck. I am no doctor but the tests he neglected to look at showed this was not the case and i don't think that would even cause my symptoms period and my doctor agrees. Now because i saw this so called "Doctor" i cant go see any other neurologists who actually do their job because they are afraid of stepping on his toes. I am now going on 4 months of being off work with zero answers about what is wrong with me and why my whole body is numb, twitching and in an incredible amount of pain all of the time. So thank you "Doctor" Kohli for your negligence. You should have your liscence to practice medicine taken away.

Submitted April 8, 2014