Ratings for Dr. Jagdeep Kohli

Receptionist was the most enjoyable part of the visit. His technologist is nuts. Took her over an hour to do her job because she was too busy telling me about all of her medical ailments and her personal life. Once I finally saw the doctor he was useless and it was a complete waste of my time. He was not helpful, his 'bedside manner' was horrendous and he basically rushed me out of there in 2 mins flat saying it wasn't a nerve issue so it wasn't his problem. Horrible!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I saw Dr Kohli at the Urgent Neurology clinic, and he was amazing! He was very attentive, patient and thorough. He ended up referring me to a neurosurgeon, but made a treatment plan for me in the interm. Based on my encounter with him today, I feel as though he truly cares about the wellbeing of his patients. Truly a bright light in an otherwise horrendous situation for me. Thank you Dr Kohli!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

My daughter has been seeing this doctor for about 6 months now. I think he is wonderful, caring and really takes the time to answer our questions, even if they are from a sometimes unreasonable, worried mom. Would be happy to recommend Dr. Kohli to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Wow! Clearly 2009 was not a good year for Dr. Kohli! Yikes. Perhaps it was a different Dr. Kohli all together, because the man in 2009 does NOT sound like the Dr. Kohli I've met last year. And if it is, then I believe that today Dr. Kohli is definitely on his game. :) I am extremely pleased with all aspects of his office. Ferne at the front is absolutely wonderful. She is very accommodating and she listens to my idol chit chat even though I know she is probably extremely busy. Seeing Dr. Kohli gives me hope to find relief from my symptoms. He is open to trying new things with me, as I am to trusting him to let me try new things. We have a great relationship and I never leave and later on say..."What just happened there??"! Always been a great experience! :)

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

best doctor ive ever seen. completely diagnosed my problem and was very kind and considerate. cared abput my opinion. loved dr. kohli and would recommend him to any patient

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I am very perplexed by the negative reviews of this doctor. I know people are more likely to post negative experiences than positive so I want to break that trend. I have been to this doctor twice. Both times he was pretty much on time-- I think it is reasonable to assume you may have to wait up to 15 mins to see a any doctor, especially a specialist. I was greeted pleasantly by the receptionist both times and waited less than 10 minutes. The doctor was professional and appropriately concerned. I feel he is taking my issues seriously and is genuinely trying to help.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

sometimes a little off on appt. but things come up...overall the best help I have received for a long time.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Receptionist is professional. Appointment was running late but I was given a reason--technician called in sick and the doctor had to do her/his job as well. Late turned out to be 20 minutes or so. Found Dr. Kohli to be pleasant and open. He explained his diagnosis well and answered all my questions. My recommendation to anyone reading this--ask questions so that you leave feeling better informed on your medical concerns.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

My mother was diagnosed with Parkinsons; she is really struggling and every time she has an appointment with him; he treats her in a very indifferent way not caring at all :(

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I have been to many doctors and specialist over the years. I found all staff to be appropriate in every way as well as friendly. Along with always being punctual. Dr kohli has been the best out of many so far, I have had results explained to me in terms that I understand, along with a "what we will do for you now" is this......... Always leaving his office feeling like I'm getting somewhere with trying to figure out my health issues. Not leaving frustrated. I thank the staff at this office . Amanda Neugebaur calgary ab

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014