Ratings for Dr. Michael V. Kurzawa

Office is super clean!! Dr is knowledgable and prompt. Most office staff are above wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

dr.mike has been my doctor for 20years.i moved 2hours away and i still come back.he has taken great care of my family and me.he is the only doctor i trust.he listens and he cares.as does his brother mark.they both have families,and if its good enough for his family its good for mine.i trust them over anyone.i can always get right in for an apt.and i always feel welcome.i started seeing dr.mike when i was young and just starting out with my family and having kids and dr.mike was always there to listen when i asked questions about raising my kids.he even delivered my son.my insurances has changed thru the years i am now disabled from back surgeries and he still accepts my insurances.dr.mike is always quick to call you back and talk to you personally.i would neverrrrr change doctors.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

I have been Dr. Mike's patient for 15-years. I respect his opinion on everything. I even saw him for a 2nd opinion. When I am not sure from other specialty doctors I see. I can say he is honest and very friendly and always trys to be helpful and knowledgeable. He is a very caring doctor and will listen. Highly recomend him. He also takes great care of my husband and 3-boys also. Definately is rare to have such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2006

Dr. Michael V. Kurzawa's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grosse Pointe, MI