Ratings for Dr. Mayo J. Galindo

Dr Galindo was so rude and unprofessional to me because I had 'the nerve to bring in an MRI ordered by another doctor'. He was more concerned that I seemed to upset his day by providing my own test results than interested in hearing about my ankle problem. Even though he successfully repaired my other ankle 6 years ago, I would never see him again because his behavior was outrageously unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Galindo was the worst. I went through 6 weeks in a cast with him. He came in saw that I still could not move my toes and that the pain was still terrible. He sent me on my way saying he wanted to put my foot back in a shoe w/ custom orthotics. When I questioned him, he looked at me like, "How dare you question me, I am a DR!" and refused to answer the question. In two days my foot was so swollen I couldn’t fit it in a shoe and I couldn't walk. I went to another Dr. who looked at the same x-rays and MRI's as Galindo did and noticed a pleather of problems Galindo didn't take the time to see. I had two broken bones and destroyed cartilage and joint. I had to have surgery to fix these problem they would not have healed on their own. And Dr. Galindo wanted to just send me on my way. Terrible Dr. Terrible, terrible bed side manner. He refuses to listen and refuses to answer questions.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Dr. Galindo diagnosed my problem within 10 minutes after being misdiagnosed by three prominent orthopedists. He is kind, caring,extremely knowledgeable. He did surgery on my ankle for torn peroneal tendons and I have had no further problems. He is very thorough and he ended my suffering after four years of limping and going from doctor to doctor and being told I had diabetic neuropathy (which I do have, but that was NOT the problem). I have the greatest respect for this wonderful doctor.Anyon who goes to him is is GOOD hands. I heartily recommend him

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Galindo is an excellent doctor. The knowledge and courtesy used by him and his staff is excellent. Phone calls are returned promptly. Dr. Galindo explains all procedures and takes his time with each patient. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. Mayo J. Galindo's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)