Ratings for Dr. Vic Velanovich

Very professional, friendly. Explained my surgery and answered all my questions. I felt very good about him doing my surgery; and even better when I was done.!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Incompetent staff, messed up surgery dates/times, then tried to blame hospital, then doctor, then just stopped returning calls. Doesn't follow-up with patients, paperwork or tries to pretend it isn't their fault when things go wrong. Horrible bedside manner, doesn't back up his word or promises. Relies on residents too heavily and no control over office staff. Out of touch with real people with real problems. Would never recommend him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Excellent in showing concern and caring for the patient. Takes time to answer questions and answers in an understandable manner. Gave me outstanding care in treatment and radification of my Barretts

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Is knowledgable and very friendly. Cares about his patients and is personable. Does some other surgeries with G.I. issues and cancer.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. Vic Velanovich's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1987)