Ratings for Dr. Israel I. Caro

Always on the ball with my health issues very medically smart find and takes all the time you need with him

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

waited 3 hours....met with doctor for 5 minutes. Had an issue with high blood pressure, told me to keep eating cucumbers. Did not even check my vitals. This will be my last visit with him. Horrible experience

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Of all doctors I've known, this one is the worst. My mother has a condition for 4-5 years. She begged him to be sent to a specialist at every visit. He'd refuse to do so. Made her think her condition is fiction and humiliates her. I see my mother come home or call me crying after her visits with this man. Extremely upset with this physician, if that's what he is. He's insecure of what he does. Do not attempt to be his patient, don't even bother nor think twice of considering him as a physician. Arrogant, and doesn't like it when you know more than him. My pressure goes up when I see or hear his name.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

Excellent Doctor! He listened my problem carefully and gave me the attention I was needing for such health emergency I had. I recomend Dr. Caro anytime.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

Staff is very friendly and very helpful! Doctor is very arrogant and not very patient when you ask questions. He has a habit of walking into the room without introducing himself. He is not friendly in fact he makes you feel like you are bothering him. I Do not recommend this doctor. Makes his patients wait for over 3 hours at times

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

This Doctor has no bedside manners. His staff, however is very friendly & helpful. Thank goodness for that. Often have to wait 2hrs+ between waiting & exam rooms before doctor sees you. Then when he does see you it's for 5 min. Go figure!! Not very patient & kind with the elderly. Seems like asking him questions is a bother to him. Very arrogant personality. Have heard this from other people too. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. Israel I. Caro's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1995)