Ratings for Dr. M. Yousuf Kanjwal

This doctor is arrogant and cocky. The way he treats his staff is extremely disrespectful. As far as EP docs go this man is a diva.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

The office staff and management was great, but this physician is extremely arrogant. He contradicts things the other physicians in his group say and is a "know it all" type guy. He's probably not up to date on all the new medical stuff. He kept telling me how many bored certifcations he has and why he is better than anyone else. He was paranoid and thinks that I didn't trust him, kept trying to justify his intelligence to me. I switched physicians. The other doctors in his same group, Toledo Cardiology, are pretty awesome. Ended sticking with Dr. Kabour. But after seeing 3-4 of the other doctors, I've come to enjoy them all. I was with a different cardiology group in town, but felt like they didn't care and just tossed me around. But love Toledo Cardiology's doctors. They are all awesome.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Kanjwal since 2010 heawesomdoctor. I was disappointed when he left UT...but recently (without their help) found him and have a appointment scheduled next month! :) ...he goes out of his way to make sure you understand any procedure your going to have also. This is a plus especially when he makes you feel as if your his one and only patient. His bedside manner is wonderful. He is a very caring man.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I have been to several Doctors about my Afib. Dr Kanjwal is the only one that cares for his Patients. He spends time with you, and is concerned about you as a person! He is currently at an office in Tiffin Oh., he will be returning to St Vincents of Toledo in May of 2013..If your looking for an excellent Doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Kanjwal..

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

I have seen Dr Kanjwal since 2007. I totally trust his judgement. He is caring an knowledgeable. He has recently changed hospitals and is now at St V's. He has a practice in Tiffin, OH and I am switching just to keep him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Kanjwal for about 3 yrs now. He did my last pacemaker surgery @ MCO. He and the staff @ Medical College are very knowledgble and caring, going out of their way to make you feel very comfortable in a stressful situation.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

Awesome dr! Is so friendly and treats you with compassion. Knows a lot about his specialties and uses that knowledge to quickly help you feel better. More drs. should be like him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. M. Yousuf Kanjwal's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Kashmir Univ, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India (Grad. 1978)

Assurant