Ratings for Dr. William S. Wilke

Very knowledgeable and friendly. Took time to answer questions. no longer with Cleveland Clinic and I miss him!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

He was knowledgeable about fibromyalgia but opinionated and ultimately not very helpful. He could also be impatient and "short". I finally opted to go to a physician who specializes in the treatment of chronic pain and was put on a combination of medications that improved my condition.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

This doctor was wonderful. He was VERY knowledgeable and listened to everything that I had to say...for the patient who did think that he prescribed the right medication, since you are already a doctor (or, perhaps you just think you are), why did you go to see him in the first place?

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I loved this doctor. He was very thorough, careful to evaluate symptoms and concerns before exiting. He was also funny, which I appreciated.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

The report the dr. wrote re. our visit quoted what I said incorrectly several times. I was very upset when he wanted to perscribe several perscriptions that only a psychiatrist who knew me well should perscribe

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Very knowledgable about Fibro, CFS, etc. Has written many articles about both. Seems to take his time yet not very friendly.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. William S. Wilke's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1971)