Ratings for Dr. Gregory Laakmann

I needed an analysis performed on my feet and orthodics made. Dr was helpful, listened and had prompt service. I always found his staff helpful and clear.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I found The DR and Nicole (his MOA) to be very friendly, knowledgeable and absolutely uninterested in ripping me off. I suspect the negative reviews here are by ill informed chronic complainer types, because he actually stopped me getting expensive orthotics as the cheaper ones (with his free adjustments) were just as good. Perhaps if you've had a negative experience at this office you need to examine your own behavior and expectations.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

very impressed by dr laakmann. His helpfulness is what makes me feel just great. Eddy E

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Absolute scam artist And the receptionist is a Witch What a rip off!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Amazing Dr. He is thorough, explains everything, never rushes you, listens carefully and answers your questions no matter how stupid you feel. He continued to try and help me and never gave up even sending me for an assessment which then led to the discovery of a hip problem. Specialists just dismissed me, but he didn't. I recommend him all the time and have a high regard for him and his knowledge and desire to help.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I saw Dr. Laakmann on several occasions due to a bone infection that resulted from a bad pedicure. He is very friendly,thorough, very, very informative and set me on a course of treatment that showed positive results. His office staff are also very knowledgeable and got me through some difficult moments with scheduling the many tests that were required to diagnose my problem. I did not find the charges excessive in relation to other podiatrists that I had seen and who incidently had not made the correct diagnosis. I was very happy that Dr Laakmann took my situation seriously and directed me to the appropriate treatment.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

This is the worse feet doctor I was see at my life. The orthotic he was make for me cost $630 and so painful. I was back to adjustment 8 times and need to see him 3 time and each time were cost me $50 . In the end still not working. After one month try the orthotic he was make for me freezer and lock my leg. Could not walk at all. Think about that! My feet was pain, my right leg was lock and my back was hurt. Last time I went back and the want charge me another $50 for adjustment. I was say No More Need His Service. This is so commercial , not any responsibility feet doctor. Good luck if someone want to try his service

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I dont think he is worth the money for just getting an insole recommended. He was pleasant and seemed knowledgeable but was not proactive in suggesting solutions for my issue. Just go to Paris orthotics on W4th, way cheaper and just as good and they have lots more product selection than that sports place he will no doubt send you to on Robson, they must be getting a kick back. After the expensive visit you cant talk to him again, you have to talk to "Dr. Nicole" she thinks she is a doctor and will attempt to answer all your questions herself instead of passing on your question to the actual doctor! I would think receptionists should not be charging $175/hr..... save this visit if you really have a big problem, no for basic foot issues.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Nice Dr, But the service charge was outrageous... they charged $175 and I was never told it would be that much.... Horrible

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

In my experience, Dr. Laakmann is not the type to demand treatment when it's not required. I had Morton's neuroma for quite a few years. At one point I asked him if I needed custom orthotics. He told me that in my case it would be unnecessary. All along he's tried to help me manage with low cost options such as inserts. I have friends whose podiatrists prescribed custom orthotics, which I strongly suspected that my friends do not need, because they still have the same foot problems after they started wearing orthotics...

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013