Ratings for Dr. Gregory Laakmann

Dr. Laakmann was amazing. He fixed my in grown nail from a bad job from another doctor, and was very kind and patient. He saw me on time and explained everything. Completely froze the to properly, could not feel a single bit of the procedure, nor see it. Overall one of the best medical experiences I've had.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

After years of physio, Dr. Laakmann was able to diagnose my problem almost immediately. I had x-rays, MRI and bone scans done right away; he laid out all my options and helped me choose the right one. I'm so glad that I went private, as I could not have chosen a better surgeon. He has been there every step of the way, from pre-surgery all the way through a fairly tough recovery. I got back to running much sooner than I ever imagined, all thanks to him. He is understanding, listens to my problems, and encourages me to push myself. I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Laakmann is a very knowledgeable and skillful physician. He takes time to discuss the problem and provides excellent diagnostic advice. His manner is polite and understanding and he listens well. I am so happy to have connected with him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Great Doctor who came recommended from a friend Surgeon from the USA. Dr. Laakmann did not disappoint. He is one of the first Specialist who took time to understand the problem and diagnose and explain in detail in such simple language with so much patience which is a rare quality to find in doctors today. His recommendations were different from others that recommended surgery for my case however he gave us an indepth analysis which clearly showed that he cares for his patients well being. His front office staff is also extremely professional and respectful. Thank God we found a Dr such as Dr. Laakmann.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Very arrogant. One of the worst experiences with a 'doctor' that I've ever had. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I needed a second opinion before making the decision to have surgery on my feet. Dr offers an alternative method to the full cuts that a orthopedic surgeon would. Great explanation and analysis of my foot problem. Very personable and a good listener. A much quicker recovery time.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Great he explained everything that a wrong and gave me a lots of options for treatment

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I needed an analysis performed on my feet and orthodics made. Dr was helpful, listened and had prompt service. I always found his staff helpful and clear.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I found The DR and Nicole (his MOA) to be very friendly, knowledgeable and absolutely uninterested in ripping me off. I suspect the negative reviews here are by ill informed chronic complainer types, because he actually stopped me getting expensive orthotics as the cheaper ones (with his free adjustments) were just as good. Perhaps if you've had a negative experience at this office you need to examine your own behavior and expectations.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

very impressed by dr laakmann. His helpfulness is what makes me feel just great. Eddy E

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015