Ratings for Dr. James V. Bonds

Very helpful knows what he's doing very very nice staff

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Knowledgeable. Conservative yet forward-thinking. Up on technologies. Interested and engaged. Always on time.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

He really takes the time to talk to his patience!! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bonds!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Unwilling to admit he had made a mistake with my medication, he refused to even look up the medication and see that he had made a mistake, and of course would not treat the result of the mistake. By the time I saw another doctor, the problem was very serious, I had lost time at work and I needed to spend a great deal of money on appointments and medications to undue his mistake.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Bond's is a good guy and clearly keeps up with the medical literature.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Bonds for 7 years and have been very pleased with his care. He is truly concerned with his patients.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

My wife and I both go to Dr. Bonds. She switched after going with me a couple of times and observing him. Very knowledgeable, and is clearly interested in the practice of medicine. We feel very fortunate to have him as our physician.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

My wife and I have been Dr Bonds patients for about a couple of years. So far we have been very happy with Dr Bonds. In all cases (although we did not hve anything enormously complicated) his daignoses have been right on target and treatment was always efficient and appropriate.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Attributed hormonal disordor to mental state disregarding patient history. He tested my FSH for two years, it was not elevated so he disregarded menopausal concerns (I had partial hystorectomy hence no monthly periods). He prescribed antidepressants. Frustrated, I went to a gynocologist who tested all 5 estrogens and they were all were very post-menopausal. I then began estrogen, sypmtoms resolved and antidepressants were discontinued. I suffered for two years as he stubornly refused to trust my statement of symptoms and ran only the minimum blood work which did not lead to a correct diagnosis. He treated general colds and such appropriately, but was incompetent and unprofessional when challenged with more complex disorders of endocrinology and immunology.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

Dr. James V. Bonds's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

GHI