Ratings for Dr. David E. Benton

In my opinion, Dr. Benton is not a good listener and seems to care more about how many prescriptions he can write for you. I have been frustrated after each visit and upset that he fails to hear what I'm saying no matter how many times or how many ways that I say it.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr Benton is a very good Dr. Spent a lot of time with both my husband and I. However he does not have a problem writing you prescriptions after the blood test you will take on your first visit there. Over all he seems very. Dry knowledgable. I would refer him to friends or family.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

It seemed like the two times I went to him he was in a hurry to get me in, see me, and then get me out. I went one other time and he wasn't even there. I was seen by another doctor I have never met. Needless to say the care was good but the quality of service was only fair.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

I have been going to Dr Benton's office for over five years now. I often see nurse practionor than I see Dr. Benton. Until recently, I saw Dr. Benton. He seemed nice to me. He is a good dr so far I only saw him a couples of times.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

Dr. David E. Benton's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)