Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Rivers

Only place I have ever been where they regularly threaten to drop you as a patient.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Rivers has been wonderful for me. Having moved to Florida in 02, I went through at least two other physicians prior to finding him in 2005. I was one of his first patients and I have multiple medical problems. He has always been excellent in his punctuality. He has never had a problem sending me to the ER when he thought it was necessary - and typically he was right and I was admitted. I have recommended him to friends and relatives. He is an outstanding person and physician.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Like the idea that all information is computerized and Dr makes an effort to keep trying to help. On site lab work is helpful. Staff seems young and questionable.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

He and his staff were able to diagnose my wifes ovarian cancer at an early stage. They recommended Moffitt hospital and help set up appointment.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Rivers is very knowledgeable and very professional with me and my wife. I have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

We did not like one of his referrals, and because of the he drop us as one of his patients and we were with him for almost a year. He thinks more of his referral friend then us...and return our files...

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

Dr. Stephen J. Rivers's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Lady Lake, FL