Ratings for Dr. Zachary T. Levine

Courteous, caring and knowledgeable. Made the right diagnosis corrected another surgeons mistake at Hopkins, and got me better!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

He saw my mother right away due to the seriousness of her condition. He was very thorough in his explanations and courtesy to the sensitivity of her condition.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

When I scheduled an appointment as a new patient, I was asked about my insurance. There was no indication of a problem during the 10 minute scheduling interview. After waiting a month to get in to see the physician, completing all necessary paperwork, taking a half day off of work to make the appt, I was told that they would not take my insurance. The receptionist was rude to me. Clearly, this practice does not value the time and effort it takes to get through to the scheduler, complete the necessary documentation, take the time from work to make the appointment. Is it particularly distressing given a context where the individual is not in optimal health.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

Dr. Zachary T. Levine's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethesda, MD