Ratings for Dr. Miriam L. Weinstein

This Dr. Was rude, condescending nd very disrespectful to me as a person and a mother. She personally insulted me. We waited 11 months for this appt and she refused to exam my son because I did not bring his records. Had the staff told me to bring them I certainly would have. We will not be going back. No parent or child should ever have to put up with her verbal abuse.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Weinstein has been our child's physiatrist since age one month. She is kind, patient, interested, consistent and thoughtful. Her methods are very specific and she expects parents to be very involved in their child's progress. Our child has known her and been her patient for over five years. Our progress has been sometimes slow, but she has continued to look at age appropriate skills and carefully watched for developmental improvements, prescribing Occupational, Physical and Speech therapies when needed and monitoring progress. Our child likes to see Dr. Weinstein and enjoys showing her new skills and strengths.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

Dr. Miriam L. Weinstein's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1973)