Ratings for Dr. Eileen T. Morrison

My first appointment was Dr. Morrison was today. I was 15-20 minutes late and expected the worst from the receptionist but she didn't mind. I even apologized to Dr. Morrison's nurse and Dr. Morrison herself and everyone seemed to be understanding. I was anxious but everyone was very nice and friendly. I have to say that Dr. Morrison was really nice and put me at ease about everything. Everything went completely smoothly and she answered all of the questions i had.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Morisson needs a lesson on bedside manner.she is not personable at all. She is even borderline rude. She is currently my OB gyne for my 1st child. she rushes through the appointment and sometimes even makes you feel like the questions you are asking are stupid.after this experience I am definitely going with another doctor but I think it's too late since my due date is creeping up soon. She is not comforting at all and does not seem to realize that she should show more emotions than a robot. Whenever I visit her practice I feel like I am visiting a business and I am just a number to be checked off her to do list.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Morrison since 2000 and I like her and the other 3 docs in the office so I dont plan on changing docotors. Dr Morrison takes her time with you during your appointments and answers your questions. She is friendly but also very straight forward and to the point which I like. I do not like that I often have to reschedule appointments constantly because the doctors schedule changes and that sometimes I am sitting in the exam room for more than 15 minutes before being seen. Office staff can be unfriendly and not really knowledgable when they call with test results. They basically read the results of the paper and if you have questions you have to wait for the doctor to call you back.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

It's been a long time since I saw Dr. Morrison but I won't be returning. My grandmother recommended her since she had good experiences with her during menopause. But with my abnormal bleeding history, I just wasn't a fan of her. I ended up getting upset and cried during the appointment. I did not walk out of the appointment feeling good or listened to.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Morrisson is the best doctor you can ask for. I am having m first baby and she has put all my anxieties to rest with her patience and very gentle care. She is extremely patient, knowledgable, has the best advice for you. I cant wait to have my baby delivered by her. She iS THE BEST for sure !!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

I really like this doctor. She's thorough, friendly, and takes the time to answer any and all questions without making you feel rushed. I would recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

This doctor recently had a name change (used to be Strohmayer). She is awesome! Dr. Morrison treats me with respect, and she gives her patients as much time as they need for appointments. She really tries to problem solve and not just throw Rx drugs at the problem. We have a wonderful doctor/patient relationship!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

Dr. Eileen T. Morrison's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Libertyville, IL